The Harvest Moon Festival

Start from the beginning

Blitzo falls down onto the bed from the ceiling. His phone bonks him on the head. Moxxie narrows his eyes as Blitzo purrs happily. Moxxie looks annoyed while Millie seems amused.

Moxxie: Mm-hm... Of course.

The scene shifts to the Rough n' Tumbleweed Ranch. The I.M.P. van pulls up in front of two imps.

Millie: Mama! Daddy!

Millie gets out of the van and happily runs toward her parents. Her father hugs her and spins her around before placing her down.

Joe: Yee-haw! How’s my deadly little pumpkin spice doing?

Joe ruffles Millie’s hair affectionately.

Millie: I’m good, Pa! Thanks for lettin' us stay here for the harvest jamboree.

Lin: It’s no trouble. We know you aren’t making as much anymore since y’all went “freelance”.

Millie: Freelance pays fine, Ma! We’re doin' fine! *Serious* It’s fine.

Xandra is seen looking at Millie’s parents. The way they're showing her love and affection... is making her feel sorrowful. All it did was remind her of what she never had.

Millie walks over to Moxxie, who is struggling to carry luggage.

Millie: Anyway, y’all remember my husband Moxxie?

Millie shoves a nervous Moxxie in front of her parents. They stare at him in disapproval.

Joe: Hmph.

Moxxie: Greetings, Lin! Joe! How have you been, uh, with all the… flaming twisters and stuff around here? *Nervously holds out his hand*

Joe: We lost our old farm hand to one of them terrors last week.

Moxxie: *Laughs nervously* Oh, crumbs. My bad! I am so sorry. I- I didn’t mean to open that wound... sir.

Blitzo: Hey, watch it! I’m the “sir” here, bucko!

Xandra: Blitzo, calm down.

Millie: Oh yeah! Y’all haven’t met my boss Blitzo! And his girlfriend, and his hellhound!

Loona: I’m not just his hellhound.

Blitzo: Yeah, she’s my daughter! *Pulls Loona to his side*

Loona: Only on paper.

Blitzo walks away to greet Millie's parents.

Loona: *Pulls out smartphone and begins typing* Y’all don’t deserve to know my name.

Blitzo walks over to Millie’s parents.

Blitzo: It’s a pleasure to finally meet the sperm and egg factory *Shoves Moxxie away* that popped out this little gem of an assassin. You two raised a *Playfully elbows Millie* sturdy bitch!

Joe: *Chuckles* That we did! So... Blitzo, is it? Heh heh. That’s a fine name.

Blitzo and Joe shake hands.

Lin: It reminds me of war.

Joe: *Sighs happily* Nothing like a little war to make a strong man! *Flexes bicep*

Blitzo: I like you people.

Lin: *At Xandra* And who's this beauty, here?

Xandra: Xandra. Blitzo’s girlfriend.

Blitzo: The best girlfriend a guy can ask for.

Blitzo puts his arm around Xandra, she leans her head onto his neck.