Chapter 131 - 140

Start from the beginning

    Oops! Brother Zhan!

    Sailor Ni Shui shot and killed the infected person with supernatural abilities. He tore off the hem of his clothes while walking and quickly tied his wound to prevent it from dripping blood. Rush to the fifth line of defense.

    "She is, she is a virus mutant—!" Someone in the crowd yelled such a voice, which brought the stunned people back to their senses.

    That's right, they saw it for real, her blood splattered on the face of the supernatural being, causing the supernatural being to mutate!

    When Ni Shuishui arrived at the fifth line of defense, the invading zombies had already been killed by the guards. But their guns were pointed at Zhan Yuanmiao, A10 stood in front of Zhan Yuanmiao with his fingertips profusely, Xiaohuang hugged Zhan Yuanmiao's leg and looked at the people around him who suddenly became fierce with Rhubarb.

    "What are you doing?!" Ni Shuishui pulled away one of the guards and rushed to Zhan Yuanmiao's side to check his safety. After seeing that he was not injured, he hugged Xiaohuang into his arms, looked up and looked around one by one.

    The muzzles of the people she looked at unconsciously lowered their guns.

    "Commander! He, he, he can control zombies!"

    That's okay.

    Ni Shuishui gave A10 a wink to make him back down, stood in front of Zhan Yuanmiao and said calmly: "It's rare to see, he is a person with spiritual abilities, what's so strange about controlling a few zombies?" "That generation of commanders is not as good

    as Explain how your blood can infect others?"

    The guards around Ni Shuishui stepped aside when they heard the sound, and the leader of Area C, Ye Qianhong, came with the supernatural army.

    City Z has five lines of defense, which are divided into four areas, ABCD, and each area has a leader in charge of the fortress. This is the management system integrated by Ni Shuishui. Because the previous survivors were like a mess of loose sand, one of the dozen or so people was the boss, and a playground could be crowded in a meeting, how could this work?

    It was such a coincidence that she was injured by a sneak attack and then zombies appeared in the hinterland of the base. Ni Shuishui didn't think the person in front of her had this ability.

    It's okay, before she deploys, the other party will strike first.

    It seems that the label of a gentleman can also be torn off from Xie Tingzhou!

    "My blood infects others into zombies? How? You try it?" Ni Shuishui looked deeply at Ye Qianhong, but she didn't expect that the person she selected would actually stand by Xie Tingzhou's side.

    However, the person in charge of District C was not very smart, but he was good at work, and she chose him as the district chief because he was serious about his work.

    Ye Qianhong got a lump in his throat, does he want to try it himself?

    It is also impossible for Ni Shuishui to really throw blood on his face, because it will be very difficult for the supernatural being to become very powerful after being infected by the virus.

    She scolded in a cold voice: "The mutants in the south have not been solved yet, why don't you come here to trouble me?! Why, you are not reconciled to being the district chief of C district. Seeing that I am injured, you want my position? You can do it if you want , show my real ability, I can retire at any time."