Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    The grill really couldn't stand the corrosion of the venom, and when it moaned, Ni Shuishui decisively kicked open the glass window at his feet, and slipped into the room.

    There was only a 'click', and the monster roared and fell from the roof.

    Ni Shuishui heard the muffled sound of the gun falling to the ground, looked out, and soon saw a pair of blood red eyes running towards her from the darkness downstairs along the wall!

    Things that are not human are really resistant to falling!

    She grabbed the ballpoint pen on the table, raised the butt of the gun, and hit the monster's jaw from bottom to top like swinging a baseball when it was about to rush in.

    The monster's head fell back according to the force, and his mind was blank for a moment. Before he recovered his senses and attacked, the big eye of the copper bell on the left was pierced into a deep hole by Ni Shuishui with a ballpoint pen.

    With all her strength, Ni Shuishui almost inserted the entire ballpoint pen in. Because of the depth of the insertion, her fingers were rotted to pieces by its blood.

    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

    This is simply to hurt the enemy eight hundred and self-damage one thousand!

    Ni Shuishui let go and hit it with the butt of the gun again.

    die!

    After doing this, she turned around and ran, closing the door of the room when she came out.

    Turning around after closing the door, Ni Shuishui was facing a zombie version of a middle-aged woman.

    Eye to eye, nose to nose.

    Ni Shuishui felt like her heart was about to burst! She leaned against the door tightly, not daring to move, and suddenly squatted down when she sensed the danger behind her!

    The venom | shot | penetrated the soundproof door, and corroded the face of the middle-aged woman by the way.

    Ni Shuishui felt sorry for this, she turned into a zombie and stayed at home well, not to mention she broke into the house at night, and even caused the hostess to disfigure her face.

    sin sin!

    Sorry Ni Shuishui got up and rushed out the door, passing by the host who was wandering in the living room.

    When she passed by, she turned her head and glanced at him, and found that he really didn't care about her as a living person.

    magic!

    What a blessing in misfortune!

    Ni Shuishui unscrewed the door, went out and closed it again, then went downstairs frantically along the corridor.

    Jump four or five steps at a time without fear of falling.

    She ran from the fourth floor to the first floor, and encountered several adult zombies on the way, but no one wanted to attack her.

    Only the monster was chasing after her, spraying venom continuously at her, but even if it couldn't catch up to her, it couldn't spray her.

    Because there are too many corners in the residential building, and she doesn't have the aura of a campus heroine, she has excellent physical fitness, and she doesn't fall on the ground at all, and there are even zombie allies blocking the corridors!