Chapter 51

Chapter 51

"Zhan Yuanmiao uses supernatural powers!" Ni Shuishui put his arm around Zhan Yuanmiao's shoulders and was led to fall from the fifth floor.

Seeing her falling from the building, Hawaii immediately tore open the space to catch them regardless of the wind blade attacking him, but he was stepped back by Zhan Yuanmiao as soon as he emerged from the space... Damn it

! ! !

Hawaii was stepped back to the fourth floor mentality collapsed!

Fortunately, Zhan Yuanmiao still remembered how to use the supernatural power, and before landing, he took the initiative to carry Ni Shuishui on his back, and summoned a whirlwind to deliver him safely to the ground.

After Zhan Yuanmiao landed, he pushed the people behind him away with his backhand. He warned her not to come over, and strode forward by himself.

The torrential rain fell on their heads, Ni Shuishui raised his hand to wipe away the rain that blocked his sight, and followed behind him step by step.

"Where are you going?" She carefully pulled his finger, but he shook it off.

"Ho!" Get out!

"Can you still understand me?" Ni Shuishui continued to hold his hand.

Zhan Yuanmiao continued to shake off, not letting her touch it at all.

Ni Shuishui was not wronged by rejection at all, and continued to communicate with him persistently: "You see that you are all wet, can you go back and get dressed with me?" Zhan Yuanmiao stopped, and after a while of rain, suddenly turned around

and Ni Shuishui pushed him to the ground.

"Hey!" Don't come here, don't you understand? Come here and don't give me food!

Ni Shuishui fell to the ground, looking at Zhan Yuanmiao who looked down on him coldly, feeling a little uncomfortable. He doesn't seem to remember her, but he didn't turn into other zombies, which shows that he still has self-awareness!

Ni Shuishui got up from the ground and saw bloodshot palms wiped by the ground, and was taken away in the blink of an eye as the rain fell.

Although the surrounding zombies didn't attack Ni Shuishui, they were still a little commotion when they smelled the blood of living people, and they surrounded Ni Shuishui one after another.

Zhan Yuanmiao yelled at them loudly. The moment the yelling was over, all the zombies on the street backed up three meters. If there was no way to retreat, they turned to face the wall, and then squatted on the ground with their heads in their hands. Dare to look at Ni Shuishui again.

Live interpretation of how the king of the mountain leads the little minions.

Ni Shuishui looked at the zombies crouching down with their heads in their arms, feeling incredible! Why does she feel that Zhan Yuanmiao has become more powerful after being infected? These zombies have never fought him before, are they so afraid of him?

Ni Shuishui still doesn't know how unreasonable level suppression is.

Zhan Yuanmiao glared at Ni Shuishui.

Well, although he couldn't see any emotion with his current paralyzed face, Ni Shuishui could feel that he was staring at her.

Aggrieved, she pretended to be pitiful and said, "Why are you staring at me? You pushed me to the ground."

Zhan Yuanmiao glanced at her palm, and violently kicked the bicycle on the side of the road, the sudden loud noise scared her Ni Shuishui shrank his shoulders.