Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    There was only a sound of "嗞——" electric current, followed by a "click", and all the lights above Zhan Yuanmiao's head turned on instantly.

    The sudden light made Zhan Yuanmiao squint uncomfortably while covering the baby's eyes, and soon saw a dozen figures surrounding him.

    "What do you want." Zhan Yuanmiao scanned the faces of those people one by one, making sure that he was not someone he had offended before, and he didn't feel that he had anything worthy of their covetousness.

    "Don't be nervous, we just see that you have good abilities, and we want to get to know you." The enemy team leader spoke.

    He is about 24 or 25 years old, wearing a flowered shirt on his upper body, beach pants on his lower body, and a pair of plywood shoes on his feet, as if he was on vacation in Hawaii. A head of golden curly hair shows his unrepentant youth.

    The younger brother behind him quickly moved the counter where the scales were placed as a seat for him.

    He sat with his hands on his back, looking down on the crowd, as if he was well-respected.

    Neuropathy.

    Zhan Yuanmiao glanced at the three people who were on the verge of death due to excessive blood loss.

    The curly-haired man said: "Don't worry, they don't have supernatural powers themselves. Even if they do, their skills are not as good as human death."

    Of course Zhan Yuanmiao didn't care about the lives of those people. What he was worried about was Ni Shuishui outside. The gunshot—

    "Boss!"

    As if to verify his worries, a teenager slid down the advertisement banner on the second floor and said cheerfully: "Boss! That woman is hiding behind the trash can. Beat her to death, shall I go out and bring her back?"

    The curly-haired man thought of the figure on the river, and suddenly throbbed again, reminding his younger brother: "Be gentle, don't hurt her." "Don't worry, boss,

    I will never hurt her." It will hurt my future sister-in-law!"

    Zhan Yuanmiao's expression changed from indifference to gradually gloomy. He looked at the gun-wielding boy who was running out, and used his ability to teleport behind him. Out of the range of his shots, he shouted: "Boss! Take care of him! A Chao is still watching from above. If the sister-in-law wants to run away, if he shoots, the sister-in-law will be gone!" Behind the trash can opposite the

    mall .

    Ni Shuishui said to Da Huang: "Da Huang, they want to kill you, I will cover you later, you run."

    Da Huang hummed, unwilling to escape by himself.

    Ni Shuishui said: "I don't have time for your mother-in-law. They want to kill dogs for fun. I'm not a dog. Find a safe place to hide yourself. Do you hear me? Otherwise, I won't care about you!" Rhubarb's eyes were

    wet Looking at Ni Shuishui.

    Ni Shuishui took out his pistol|gun|loaded, nodded to Dahuang and said, "Run!"

    Dahuang got up and ran along the sidewalk beside the river, and the bullet hit the willow next to Dahuang diagonally from the second floor of the shopping mall.

    It twitched its tail and looked back at Ni Shuishui worriedly.

    Ni Shuishui quietly emerged from the trash can, and based on the location of the gunshots he heard before, he caught the opponent's location at a glance.