Chapter 19

Chapter 19 Want to catch and want to kill

    The moment the West District exploded, the entire City J was instantly razed to the ground.

    The oil spots spraying all around gradually extinguished after a period of struggle with nothing to burn. The ground still retains the temperature when they left, and all the places that have been licked by the flames have become ruins.

    There is nothing in a radius of a hundred miles.

    Standing on the scorched land, you can only see the ruins of high-rise buildings piled up on the edge of the distant neighboring city.

    When a ray of sunlight shone through the cracks and entered the basement of Wanfu Building, Ni Shuishui opened his eyes from under the pile of debris.

    The pupils are still beautiful brown, and the black and white eyeballs are as clear as before.

    Ni Shuishui twisted her stiff neck, pushed the shelves away from her body and sat up, her mind was full of: Who am I? where am I? what am i doing

    She raised her bound hands and thought for a while, but she couldn't remember who tied them. Just as I was about to use my teeth to untie it, I realized that I was wearing a mask on my face.

    What's all this mess?

    Just tie me up and still wear a mask?

    Is it because I am allergic to dust?

    She could only take off the mask first, and then use her teeth to untie the rope on her wrist.

    where is this

    What about Zhan Yuanmiao?

    As she walked, the sundries were turned over with a 'crash' sound, which woke up the unconscious Zhao Chiyu.

    Zhao Chiyu crawled out from under the ruins, seeing Ni Shuishui's back walking around, he was as quiet as a chicken and dared not move.

    This person turned into a zombie?

    But Ni Shuishui is not deaf, she picked up the iron rod beside her and turned her head abruptly!

    I thought I would see a zombie, but unexpectedly I saw a person hidden in the debris?

    "Who are you?" Ni Shuishui squinted his eyes and looked at him without letting down his vigilance.

    Where the hell is this? Why is it so dark? It's like being in a basement.

    Under Ni Shuishui's gaze, Zhao Chiyu's heart exploded with excitement!

    What a surprise! She didn't turn into a zombie!

    If she didn't turn into a zombie after being infected, it most likely meant that she had antibodies to the virus in her body!

    Zhao Chiyu couldn't hide the joy in his heart, and he got up from the ruins generously. After getting up, he patted the white coat on his body delicately, but he didn't expect that this pat would directly disintegrate the white coat.

    Holding a white cloth, he smiled wryly and said, "Sorry, I scared you just now. My name is Zhao Chiyu, a doctor, and I was rescued by your friend on the way. How do you feel... How is your body?" My body

    ?

    Ni Shuishui felt that this person was weird. Although he had a gentle temperament and a kind face, she always felt that he was dissecting her body organs, which made her feel very uncomfortable.