"Hawaii." Ni Shuishui motioned him to put away the silver thread.

    From the perspective of trauma, Xie Tingzhou's side was more miserable, with more or less injuries on his body. On the other hand, in Hawaii, as soon as the ice shatters, it will be resurrected with full blood.

    Hawaii reluctantly took back the silver thread wrapped around them. This was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and next time he would not be sure that he could catch so many people in one go. And this fight made him understand that the abilities of these people are very annoying!

    As soon as the silver thread was withdrawn, Xie Tingzhou and others lost their strength and fell to the ground.

    Ni Shuishui turned back to confirm with Hawaii: "Are you really okay? Tell me if you are injured. Don't take it easy on your own self-healing ability. That's not how it works." Hawaii obediently lifted his coat and was

    frozen The place where the tissue was necrotic showed a dark purple color, and due to Hawaii's special constitution, it was being repaired little by little.

    hehe! If Ni Shuishui took back Xie Tingzhou's disadvantage, if Brother Zhan came one step later, it would be uncertain whether Hawaii would survive!

    She raised her hand and knocked on Hawaii's head: "Does it hurt?"

    Hawaii didn't understand why she was beaten, so she touched her hit head and said, "It hurts a lot?" If she said that, Shui Shui wouldn't hit him again right?     Ni Shuishui gritted his teeth and said patiently

    : "I'm asking about the places on your body that have been frozen!"

Worry!" Hawaii assured, patting his chest.

    Ni Shuishui clicked his tongue silently. It doesn't hurt to have a broken bone, and it doesn't hurt to be frozen like this. So what is pain?

    He is too tolerant.

    If it wasn't for the fact that his face turned pale from the pain when he was poisoned, she would almost have thought that Hawaii didn't feel pain.

    But she really didn't expect Qiao Yunxi's ice ability to be so strong. At least when Hawaii was frozen into a statue at absolute zero, these marks did not appear on its body. Of course, it may also be the reason why the laboratory adopted a special thawing method and injected blue medicine into Hawaii.

    In any case, Qiao Yunxi's abilities should not be underestimated.

    If it is frozen, the body will be necrotic within three seconds. Can a person live if the body is broken?

    Xie Tingzhou wiped off the blood on his face and walked towards Ni Shuishui alone, glanced at Hawaii who hated him endlessly, and explained to Ni Shuishui: "I didn't mean to cover up Chen Xingmin, but he is so abnormal, we need to find out why it happened Then make a decision."

    Hawaii said angrily, "Why do I care about him? It is a fact that he hurt Shuishui! No matter what his reasons for coming to kill Shuishui, he is dead!" Thinking of the failure just now, he turned his head and pulled Shang Zhan Yuanmiao said with a strong voice: "Zhan Yuanmiao, do you think so?" There

    was killing hidden deep in Zhan Yuanmiao's eyes, and reason was the cell where he was held.

    He hummed indifferently, kept his eyes on Xie Tingzhou's eyes, controlled the breeze openly, raised Ni Shuishui's hood to cover her face, and did not show Xie Tingzhou.

    Suddenly covered by the hood, Ni Shuishui could only see the road: "..." Ah, Brother Zhan is jealous again.

    But now we're talking about business, brother Zhan, please bear with me for a while!