The Hawaiian cat was beside Zhan Yuanmiao. When he saw the man outside the door, he narrowed his eyes and confirmed, "Shui Shui, it's the person who came to ask for help in the morning." The

    person who asked for help?

    Chen Xingmin?

    Ni Shuishui came out from behind the door, seeing that she was drenched and trembling with dripping water, the pale-faced person couldn't help wondering: "Why did you come here?"

    Chen Xingmin trembled, his lips were soaked to the point of whitish, and his voice was hoarse. Said: "My mother... my mother, she..."

    What happened to your mother?

    Hawaii got goosebumps from the wind, rubbed his arms and said, "Close the door soon! I'm so cold!"

    Ni Shuishui felt cold even wearing a down jacket, so she made a way for Chen Xingmin and said, "Forget it, come in and say Let's go."

    Zhan Yuanmiao glanced at the non-threatening human beings, turned around and continued to chew his crystal nuclei against the brazier, not forgetting to say "If you don't eat boiled things, I will kill you" His eyes continued to stare at the Hawaiian noodles.

    Chen Xingmin walked in dripping water. When passing by Ni Shuishui, Ni Shuishui was frozen by the cold air on his body, and shivered reflexively. With her back to him, she closed the door and said, "There are clothes in the room inside, you go in and change yourself."

    As she spoke, she suddenly felt something was wrong, but it was too late!

    A palm-length fruit knife slammed into her waist, the blade sank completely, turned around and pulled out decisively! Ni Shuishui groaned in pain.

    The assailant fled after stabbing without anyone looking.

    It happened very suddenly. Chen Xingmin hid the knife in his sleeve and blocked it with his body. No one thought that he would attack Ni Shuishui.

    When Zhan Yuanmiao smelled Ni Shuishui's blood, his expression changed, and he jumped from the brazier to the door to support Ni Shuishui. Countless cold winds condensed into sharp blades and chased in the direction where Chen Xingmin disappeared.

    damn it!

    He handed over Ni Shuishui to the rushing Hawaiian, and prepared to leave to kill Chen Xingmin with his own hands!

    Under the crisis, Hawaii had to confess: "Hey, don't chase me!! I don't have supernatural powers, what if he still has accomplices?"

    Zhan Yuanmiao stopped suddenly, looked back at Hawaii, his eyes revealed I don't believe it, this big trash can even disappear with supernatural powers?

    Hawaii was annoyed by him, but luckily he took the pup out of the space during the rest, so he handed the water back to Zhan Yuanmiao, ran to the brazier by himself, picked up the baby who fell asleep holding the bottle Xiao Huang shook wildly and asked him to heal Shui Shui's wound.

    "Ahhh, that little bastard! It's a shame that I told him how to make zombies give birth to consciousness today! I curse that I will never have self-awareness!! Shui Shui, are you okay? Is it painful... Hurry up, eat some candy !” He picked up the recycle bag with snacks on the side and searched anxiously.

    Ni Shuishui pressed the bleeding port on his left waist and abdomen, his face became as pale as Chen Xingmin's because of the pain.

    She tried her best to adjust her breathing, tried to relieve the pain in her abdomen, and comforted them in a low voice: "It's okay, don't worry, it will be fine soon if the bleeding stops." What happened to