Ni Shuishui: "..." No one planned to let him out!

    Zhan Yuanmiao glanced at the C-level experimental body that was not enough to pose a threat, and continued to walk in.

    There are rooms on both sides of the corridor, and each room is closed with strange species, and the number, characteristics, abilities, indoor temperature and vital signs of the species are displayed on the door.

    Walking this way, it was eerily quiet, with only the sound of their footsteps echoing in the corridor in all directions.

    Ni Shuishui often looked up at the ceiling, and was really afraid that there was something lying on top of their heads, until they came to a door of a room that was destroyed... From then on, almost all the doors of the numbered rooms starting with A were opened up.

    Hawaii's complexion is a bit ugly, why are all the difficult guys coming out?

    Ni Shuishui got off Zhan Yuanmiao's back, stood at the door of the room and took a look at the layout inside. Except for a bunch of recording instruments, there was a cold metal wall. The room is domed and the walls are smooth, not boxy and angular like ordinary rooms.

    "Hawaii, did you live in a room like this before?"

    Hawaii raised his head and responded, walked to Ni Shuishui's side, looked at the familiar instruments and said, "Yes, but I don't have so many things like them. Alan said that my research value has already It’s not too big.”

    Ni Shuishui’s expression was very cold, providing project funds and researching these people are fucking perverts.

    Zhan Yuanmiao didn't know what they were looking at, so he went forward and took Ni Shuishui's hand, and continued to walk in with her hand, saying: [Still in front]

    Hawaii, who promised to lead the way, followed Zhan Yuanmiao obediently, and suddenly he As if thinking of something, he lifted Xiao Huang out of the safe space.

    Xiaohuang said "ah", and wriggled under Hawaii's hands.

    Rhubarb was locked in a small space and couldn't get out. It opened its mouth one by one, and it was not difficult to see that it was cursing Hawaii.

    Ni Shuishui turned around when he heard the voice, and saw Xiaohuang being held in Hawaiian's hand, he took him over and hugged him in a few steps, "Why did you get him out? It's so dangerous here!" "There are too many A-level experimental

    subjects coming out. , I need him to suppress it for me."

    "Xiaohuang help you suppress it? Are you sure?" Ni Shuishui looked at Xiaohuang who was sobbing around his neck, and frowned, "You scared him." This was the first time for her Seeing Xiaohuang so scared.

    Hawaii glanced at the electric baton in his hand and said, "It's not that he's afraid of the experimental subjects, he's afraid that I'll shock him! Children are naive, and they believe what others say. Am I the one who shocked him?" Ni Shuishui: "

    ... "Who took my angry words seriously?

    Zhan Yuanmiao called Shuishui, Ni Shuishui turned his head, and Hawaii took the opportunity to hug Xiaohuang back and said, "Shuishui, don't worry! He can suppress my abilities and naturally he can also suppress other people's abilities. You son of a bitch is not so It is easy to die, if he died so easily, he would not escape from the experimental subject and meet you, I am afraid of venom, A07 and A09 are poisonous abilities, I need his ability to detoxify me." Xiao Huang burst into

    tears looking at him.

    Not only did Hawaii not coax him, but he also showed his small canine teeth eeriely.