Ni Shuishui curled his lips and looked up, expecting to see an acquaintance he had longed for, but instead he saw a zombie with good features probing his head on the balcony.

    The smile on Ni Shuishui's face disappeared, and she looked at the zombie expressionlessly.

    The zombie in a suit who poked around saw her standing downstairs, and didn't show any aggression. Instead, he pointed at the crystal nucleus on the ground at her, bent his inflexible fingers and made a gesture of eating.

    "Hey." Quickly pick it up.

    Ni Shuishui: "..." If you are threatened, do you blink?

    Qin Rubing, Zhu Wei and the others were surveying the surrounding area. A city is no different than a town. Where the population gathers, there must be more zombies.

    As their footsteps approached, the zombie who delivered the crystal nucleus to Ni Shuishui immediately jumped down from the balcony!

    Ni Shuishui instinctively took two steps back, watching him pick up the crystal nucleus from the ground and hand it to her: "Ho... ho..." Eat, eat.

    The noise he made aroused Xie Tingzhou's vigilance. Ni Shuishui saw him getting up and rushing over, and immediately took the crystal nucleus from the zombie's hand to signal him to leave quickly.

    The zombie mission was completed, he roared loudly, his back revealed excitement, and he ran faster than a rabbit.

    Ni Shuishui was speechless looking at the crystal nucleus in her hand. She doesn't need the crystal nucleus, so why not keep it for yourself?

    Xie Tingzhou rushed out and saw the figure of the zombie running away, the power in his hand crackled: "You..."

    No need to ask, she is fine.

    Ni Shuishui saw the zombie turn into the corner of the street, held the crystal nucleus in his hand, and entered the resting store.

    Xie Tingzhou withdrew his ability and followed her silently.

    Qin Rubing and the others came back from their investigation. While cooking lunch, they reported to Xie Tingzhou: "Except for the zombie who jumped from the upstairs just now, there is not a single zombie around here. They probably hid or went to other places. The more you walk in , the more we cannot relax our vigilance, I am worried that there are high-level zombies controlling ordinary zombies here, just like the previous town."

    "Ah! That's too difficult to deal with. I think that zombie just now is much smarter than the previous zombies, and he will jump off the building to avoid us." Chen Xingmin thought of the scene where the zombie stood in front of Ni Shuishui, and asked a little nervously: "Where is that zombie?" You are not injured, are you?"

    Everyone turned their attention to Ni Shuishui, and then Qin Rubing saw the crystal nucleus in her hand? !

    "You! How do you have this thing?" Although it is only the initial lens, the only ones who can produce crystal nuclei at this time are zombies with supernatural powers! Just like last time, one is enough to wipe out their team!

    Ni Shuishui looked up at her, and held the crystal nucleus in the palm of his hand to prevent her from looking at it.

    Qin Rubing was full of suspicions, and asked desperately: "Where did you get it? Only zombies with supernatural powers can produce this thing!"

    Ni Shuishui casually said to her, "I picked it up on the ground."

    Qin Rubing asked: "Which ground? "

    Ni Shuishui glanced outside the door and said: "It's on the ground where you came in."

    Xie Tingzhou glanced at her when she heard that, she was always within his line of sight, he only saw her take two steps back suddenly, and then stepped forward again, nothing at all. The act of squatting down to pick up objects.     But he still testified for her and said: "I saw what she picked up at the door. It was just something like a diamond. Is

    it dangerous?"

When a zombie with supernatural powers fights and kills the opponent, the first step must be to devour the opponent's crystal nucleus, which is almost the instinct of every zombie.

    She glanced at Ni Shuishui, who lowered her head and stroked the crystal nucleus, and replied to Xie Tingzhou, "It's not dangerous, but it's also very useful. It's a power stone in a zombie's body. After purification, the supernatural being can absorb the energy inside to increase his supernatural power level." But unpurified crystal nuclei are not allowed to be absorbed, and they will turn into zombies at least, or explode at worst."     After hearing this, Ni Shuishui couldn't help thinking, how is this thing absorbed by the human body, and is it directly eaten in the mouth? No, that's the eating method of zombies. It should be impossible for human beings with supernatural abilities to eat directly, nor can they eat it.

    Then call the ability to cover it, use the ability to absorb it?

    Ni Shuishui just thought about it, and gathered his thoughts casually, and as a result, something terrible happened.

    A warm current suddenly drilled from her palm to her heart! A little comfortable and a little uncomfortable.

    Before she could get rid of the abnormality in her body, the crystal clear crystal nucleus cracked open in her hand with a 'da' sound, and lost all its luster.

    Ni Shuishui: "..." It seems that this is the so-called absorption? But she really didn't absorb it on purpose, she was still thinking about feeding someone back. Well, wasted.

    Qin Rubing didn't understand what the loss of luster of the crystal nucleus meant, she was so shocked that she pushed down her chair and stood up straight away! Pointing at Ni Shuishui, he was speechless.

    "You! You!" You didn't even know what kind of power you were, and you just absorbed the zombie crystal nucleus? ! Do you not want to live anymore! ?

    The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me during 2020-03-1508:42:11~2020-03-1523:38:12~Thanks to the little angels who irrigate the nutrient

    solution :ww3 bottle;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!