Ni Shuishui held his arm tightly and said, "Don't move him. If you move him, I'll jump off the top."

    Zhan Yuanmiao looked in the direction of her finger, just in time to see the advertising stand he was sitting on.

    He let out a low growl from his throat violently, hunger and impulse pulled his nerves back and forth, and there was Ni Shuishui on the opposite side of the two.

    Under Ni Shuishui's wholehearted gaze, the balance in Zhan Yuanmiao's heart gradually tilted towards her, but it was only tilted rather than completely overwhelmed.

    It is the nature of all animals to eat when hungry, and Zhan Yuanmiao is no exception. He can suppress it for a while because of someone, but he can't go against it all the time.

    If he doesn't eat Ni Shuishui or Hawaii, he will definitely eat others.

    Seeing that he could control himself not to attack Hawaii, Ni Shuishui breathed a sigh of relief. This is a big improvement! She will find the crystal nucleus of the mutated zombie as soon as possible to replenish his energy.

    "Hawaii, come here, come my way." Ni Shuishui waved to Hawaii.

    Hawaii first removed the protective space to test it out. Seeing that Zhan Yuanmiao really didn't attack him, he hesitated and chose to walk to the side, and ran to the other side of Ni Shuishui to stand still through the furthest distance.

    He is always ready to protect himself when danger comes, but what is amazing is that Zhan Yuanmiao really won't kill him?

    Hawaii glanced at Zhan Yuanmiao, seeing his eyes sweeping over, as if seeing a beast opening its mouth, quickly retracted its gaze and tugged at the corner of Ni Shuishui's clothes to seek shelter.

    Still feel very unsafe.

    Ni Shuishui touched his head, took Zhan Yuanmiao's arm, and walked back to his place of residence in the rain-washed town.

    In fact, the current environment of the town is very bad. The vehicles are soaked in turbid water, and there are dead zombies, plastic bottles, clothes, wooden boards and other sundries floating on the water. But it doesn't prevent the three of them from being nervous, one contented, and the other expressionless, and no one cares about the surrounding environment.

    Ni Shuishui was talking to Zhan Yuanmiao all the way, calling his name first every time he opened his mouth, in order to deepen his impression of the name. Although Zhan Yuanmiao didn't react at all, and always wanted to take away the arm held by her, seeing more zombies on the road than her, this did not affect Ni Shuishui's enthusiasm for him.

    He will be fine!

    Ni Shuishui firmly believed in it.

    However, God likes to hit you when you are happy, either to give you something sad or to make you trouble.

    For example, on the way back, Ni Shuishui actually met Xie Tingzhou and his group...

    When Rhubarb suddenly ran from the corner and jumped on them excitedly, Ni Shuishui was quite pleasantly surprised and just wanted to ask it, "Why did you run out by yourself?" What should I do when Xiaohuang is gone?" Then I saw Xie Tingzhou and others appearing behind Dahuang.

    The two raised their heads to meet each other, and they didn't even have a chance to avoid it.

    Ni Shuishui's first reaction was - run! Anyway, with Zhan Yuanmiao's wind ability and Hawaii's space ability, none of them can catch up!