As if playing with the prey in the palm of his hand, he deliberately made a sound and approached them little by little.

    Zhan Yuanmiao untied Xiaohuang and handed it to Ni Shuishui without any objection, and took the fruit knife from the table before leaving.

    Why put Xiaohuang down! Are you ready to come back?

    Ni Shuishui wanted to follow, but almost tripped over the fallen chair.

    She gritted her teeth, stuffed the obviously unreturned Hawaii into his dream wardrobe, and used the straps to carry Xiaohuang in her arms and lie under the bed.

    Zhan Yuanmiao stood quietly at the corner of the stairs on the sixth floor, and saw something walking like a monkey. When it was about to go up to the fifth floor, he threw a chair down, then ran upstairs and used the fruit without hesitation. The knife cut his arm.

    The fresh blood of living people greatly stimulated the sense of smell of zombies in the building, and that thing was no exception. It jumped out of the distance of one floor and rushed to Zhan Yuanmiao's place.

    Zhan Yuanmiao rushed open the roof door, there was no way ahead, he jumped to the next building! But when he was jumping, his arm was rubbed by the venom from the shot, and it was directly corroded to the point where the bones could be seen.

    He grunted in pain, clutched his arms and continued to run forward.

    The monster was chasing after him, and every inch he slowed down, he might be killed by the opponent. The surge of adrenaline made him race against death every second. They jumped from this residential alley to another residential alley, walking straight ahead, getting farther and farther away from the place where Ni Shuishui was hiding.

    After running with all his strength for ten minutes, Zhan Yuanmiao couldn't hold on anymore, and hid in a building before the energy was exhausted.

    He leaned against the wall of the bedroom door, not daring to breathe hard, covering his mouth and nose, waiting for the thing to catch up and fight it to the death.

    Footsteps appeared.

    It came in through the gate, stepped on the plastic bag under its feet, and approached him step by step.

    The rustle of every step is notifying Zhan Yuanmiao - I already know where you are.

    Zhan Yuanmiao's left hand condensed the last trace of supernatural power in his body, while his right hand clenched the dagger stained with his own blood. In the imminent life-and-death struggle, I silently read Sheng Ni Shuishui's name in my heart.

    Give him luck and let him survive this fight.

    Before the footsteps entered the bedroom, Zhan Yuanmiao used both abilities and a dagger to kill the opponent's head with one blow.

    Zhan Yuanmiao was stunned when the zombie that lost its head crashed to the ground.

    This is not... This is not the monster chasing him at all!

    Besides, in the building where Ni Shuishui was hiding, because she couldn't hear the movement outside, she was uneasy for a long time before crawling out from under the bed.

    The door was open, and she cautiously went to open the Hawaiian wardrobe, trying to tell him to get up and go, but the skin touched by her fingers was cold.

    Ni Shuishui was taken aback! Quickly took off Hawaii's coat and touched his face.

    Why does the temperature drop like this?