He just wanted to ask why Rhubarb didn't bark when he was gone! Seeing Ni Shuishui appearing from under the cash register, he said, "Hey, here I am. Look, a 2.5-liter bottle of mineral water."

    Zhan Yuanmiao breathed a sigh of relief, wondering why you always come from strange places Find what you need.

    Ni Shuishui came out from the counter and handed him the mineral water. Seeing that his hands were empty, he looked back at the shelf and said, "Looks like I'm going to go shopping for an adventure." After searching five convenience stores, I found a bottle of mineral water and two rows of wow Haha drinks, there is nothing to fill your stomach, who can resist this.

    "There should be a lot of zombies in the shopping mall." Zhan Yuanmiao glanced at his palm and said, "I feel that the ability is much stronger than before. I'll try to see if I can harvest the heads of zombies from a distance."

    Ni Shuishui also looked at his hand, which was very slender and beautiful. She stepped forward and grasped it and said, "Okay, then try it! You haven't used your supernatural power to the limit these days, just use it, don't be afraid! I'll protect you by the side!"

    Zhan Yuanmiao was touched by the warmth of her palm, and she withdrew her hand after a while, avoiding her sparkling eyes and said: "It's better to rely on Da Huang, Da Huang, right? "

    "Woof!" Rhubarb, who was in charge of security, responded proactively.

    Ni Shuishui wrinkled his nose, followed behind Zhan Yuanmiao and muttered: "Sooner or later, I will impress you." Isn't it just a supernatural power? I will definitely have one in the future, and it will be the super invincible kind that resembles Thanos, so that you will call me "Sister" when you see me in the future.

    Zhan Yuanmiao didn't know the great ambition in Ni Shuishui's heart, and was following what she did in City G, relying on the road signs along the way to find the city map. However, the map has not been found yet, and Ni Shuishui has already seen the mall.

    She grabbed the corner of Zhan Yuanmiao's clothes, pointed to the shopping mall across the river and looked at him.

    Zhan Yuanmiao: "..." Do you have a GPS in your head?

    Ni Shuishui stepped onto the river with Rhubarb, saw the zombies in the middle of the river, and retreated to Zhan Yuanmiao, encouraging him: "Go, it's time to test your abilities! If I go, I'm afraid you won't be able to eat later. "Without a knife, a mace can only kill a zombie by smashing its head.

    Zhan Yuanmiao glanced at her, then looked at Rhubarb who was closely following Ni Shuishui, who would not leave unless Ni Shuishui left, and took the lead on the river.

    He spread his five fingers to feel the horizontal movement of the air, condensed the wind formed by it and compressed it into scimitars, driving them to cut towards the zombie's neck.

    One, two, three, a full three wind blades only remotely harvested a zombie's head. But it was much better than before. The previous hurricanes could only knock people into the air, without much real damage.

    The moment Ni Shuishui saw the head of the zombie landed on the ground, he was so happy that he applauded, and said sincerely: "Brother Zhan is awesome! Although you are just a pea|shooter now, sooner or later you will become a watermelon pitcher and cannon! Come on!"

    Zhan Yuanmiao: "?" Pea shot|Hand? What is the Watermelon Pitcher Cannon?

    He looked back at Ni Shuishui and asked, "So are you playing Plants vs. Zombies now?"

    Ni Shuishui smiled flatteringly at him, "Well, plants are not real plants, but zombies are real zombies. From teleportation to hurricane Up to the current kill, the progress has been great!"