Don't say whether they can finish the run, just ask them if they can deal with the swarming zombies after running dozens of floors.

    The fresh flesh and blood at the door is the loudest rallying call for zombies, and this place will soon be surrounded by zombies.

    They can only choose.

    To die upstairs or to die downstairs.

    Die in an explosion or in the mouth of a zombie.

    Ni Shuishui's fingers were still holding on to Zhan Yuanmiao's collar. Although Zhan Yuanmiao blocked her face when her body fell to the ground, the strong smell of blood lingered on the tip of her nose.

    She endured the pain and said: "You let me down, I will go by myself."

    Xie Tingzhou was not reliable.

    It's too dangerous for Zhan Yuanmiao to hold her without a weapon in his hand.

    "You can?" Zhan Yuanmiao asked again, kicking away the rushing zombies.

    "Hmm...!" Ni Shuishui's tone changed from hesitant to firm.

    If she can't, she can, she can't drag down the whole team by herself.

    She got down from Zhan Yuanmiao's arms and stabilized her figure. Before Zhan Yuanmiao took back the hand supporting her, Ni Shuishui squatted down and vomited.

    No - I can't... I feel like I'm dying.

    Zhan Yuanmiao knelt down to accompany her, before putting his raised hand on Ni Shuishui's back, when he saw the zombies coming from the dark place, he got up and drew out the seedling knife behind him and slashed at him, saying, "Don't be brave, throw the little devil's head away!" For Xie Tingzhou, come up, I'll carry you!"

    The first floor of the building is a large shopping mall.

    The lighting system had apparently been disabled, and it was dark inside, with the roars of zombies echoing everywhere.

    Ni Shuishui wiped away the physiological tears that flowed out from vomiting, grabbed Zhan Yuanmiao's fingers and said, "Don't memorize, there is a shopping cart over there!"

    Zhan Yuanmiao: "..." How dare you think.

    Xie Tingzhou came from behind and saw Ni Shuishui squatting on the ground throwing up, he didn't think her vomit was dirty, so he reached out and took her arm, trying to make her run away quickly without fussing.

    However, Ni Shuishui couldn't even get up, so how could he run.

    She really felt that Xie Tingzhou was in a difficult situation.

    If she could run, would she still squat down and wait to die?

    Zhan Yuanmiao, come back quickly...

    Zhan Yuanmiao, who was running back with a shopping cart, saw that Xie Tingzhou insisted on pulling Ni Shuishui, so he kicked him angrily, "If you don't want to save people, don't help them, are you blind? La la la la You are paralyzed!" It's so annoying!

    He carried Ni Shuishui into the shopping cart, snatched back the Tang Dao in Xie Tingzhou's hand, and ran away pushing the shopping cart without even looking at him.

    Xie Tingzhou: "????" Among the three, who is the outsider? When are you still playing with the shopping cart? Your seedling knife looks so fucking familiar!

    Ni Shuishui put his feet against the back of the cart to make himself sit upright, fixed the baby with the straps again, picked up the frying pan that Zhan Yuanmiao picked up for her, and tried to read the signs in the mall: "Yes, stack the shopping carts along the way." Generally, the basement that sells department stores will prepare shopping carts or shopping baskets at the entrance for the convenience of customers. Looking at your feet, I am not sure whether it is an escalator or a moving walk leading to the basement floor.”

    Zhan Yuanmiao said: "How do you know that the basement here sells department stores? Maybe it's a food court?" Isn't the second floor of the trade building in H City a food court?

    Ni Shuishui said: "Almost all large shopping malls will mark the floor plan of the mall and the corresponding classification of floors at the entrance and exit or at the escalator and elevator. Don't you know? Next to what I just said is the floor classification table." Zhan

    Yuanmiao : "..." Then you are quite good at picking places to vomit.

    These common sense things are known, but not noticed all the time, especially in the case of fleeing for life.

    He thought that the pampered Ni Shuishui would only buy, buy, buy and buy, buy, buy, but he didn't expect it to be quite useful at critical moments.

    Hmm...

    looks good.

    Memory seems to be good too.

    I bumped my head, and after a day and a night, I remembered the simplified map of the city I saw when I entered the city.

    In addition to poor physical strength, everything else is fine!

    Zhan Yuanmiao walked in the direction she pointed, and put down the zombies blocking the way, fearing that her consciousness would lose consciousness if she didn't speak, and then chatted with her: "Then you should go shopping often." "Huh?" Ni

    Shuishui Pay attention to the surrounding situation and say: "No, the number of times I go to the mall is one of the few, and I usually don't come in except for inspections. The schedule is too full every day, and I don't have extra time to go shopping. Knowing this, it is better to invest When Xindi was planned as a shopping mall, the manager of the property management department reported that he wanted to ask for more money from me."

    Zhan Yuanmiao: "?" You started again, right?

    After finishing speaking, Ni Shuishui saw the signs on the elevators on both sides, and reminded loudly: "The left is on the left! The moving walk is on the left!" Don't push me to the escalator road!

    The moving walkway has no steps, like a conveyor belt, it is convenient for the elderly or customers who are pushing shopping carts to get on and off. The escalator has steps, and if the shopping cart goes up, it will turn upside down!

    Zhan Yuanmiao turned to the left passage in time.

    The shopping mall had a power outage long ago, and when the shopping cart with Ni Shuishui went up the moving walkway, it rushed down like a bicycle going downhill, making Zhan Yuanmiao unable to pull it even if he wanted to.

    Ni Shuishui covered her face.

    Sorry I'm so heavy!

    "There are zombies ahead!" She found the zombies walking towards them from between her spread fingers.

    God!

    She picked up the pan in her hand to defend herself, there must be too many zombies here!

    It's like sending a sheep to a tiger's mouth!

    Zhan Yuanmiao jumped onto the handrail of the elevator, and the blade slid all the way outwards. Before the shopping cart went down, he harvested the heads of the two nearby zombies.

    But before he could turn around and catch him, the shopping cart carrying Ni Shuishui rushed straight into the crowd of zombies below.

    "Ni Shuishui!" Damn it!

    Ni Shuishui looked at the zombies "waiting to be fed" who were close at hand, and his adrenaline soared...

    It's okay, it's okay!

    She gritted her teeth, and when the shopping cart was about to leave the sidewalk, she kicked hard to one side of the shopping cart while pressing her body weight to the other side, successfully overturning the shopping cart.

    She supported the baby's head with one hand, and grabbed the overturned shopping cart with the other hand and buckled herself upside down inside.

    Do your best to obey the destiny.

    "Zhan Yuanmiao, save me!"

    Zhan Yuanmiao, whose heart was half cold, heard her voice, and instantly felt full of strength again.

    "I'll be there soon! Hold on!" Don't be bitten by zombies! !

After transmigrating into doomsday cannon fodder, I had HE with the villainOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara