"What's wrong with you?!"

    Huh?

    Ni Shuishui panted nervously and hurriedly.

    The clothes she specially used to stop the nosebleeds had run away halfway, and her face was smeared with bright red nosebleeds.

    She touched her nose, didn't even look at the blood on her fingertips, directly pulled up the collar and wiped it up, swallowed hard and said: "I'm fine. The fire is getting bigger and bigger. It is said that the explosion in the oil area can Raze the whole city to the ground, besides Wanfu Building, are there other places with underground floors?"

    Zhan Yuanmiao frowned, unable to remember how she was injured.

    In a critical moment, he turned his head and looked around and said: "I don't know about other places. I know that Wanfu Building has a basement, or it is because it is a landmark building in this city. You, don't die now, at least stay until you leave here! "

    Ha, I... I still have some vitality. But I really can't run anymore, I'm sorry." Ni Shuishui let go of Zhan Yuanmiao's sleeves, bent over and put his hands on his knees and said, "You Come on, take the baby away."

    She originally thought that she could slowly exercise her body and gradually adapt to the end of the world.

    Now it seems that the idea is still too naive.

    Without enough physical strength and ability to support her, she couldn't live long at all.

    I don't know if this side can return to her original world after death. Although she can't live there, she might be able to see her father at a distance.

    She still misses him very much.

    Zhan Yuanmiao was stabbed by her words, held her arm and asked her: "Are you asking me to give up on you?" "Yes, I won't run, you run."

    Ni Shuishui glanced at the left The street sign, recalling the route and size ratio of the map that I wrote down before, told Zhan Yuanmiao: "The exit to the next city is no longer passable. You can only go back the same way and go out from where we entered the city.

    " With your supernatural speed, you can still be rescued with a bit of effort."

    "Go straight along this riverbank avenue for 1 kilometer, turn right, and go straight to Jingjing Road for about 2.5 kilometers. When you get there, you should be able to remember the way into the city. If it doesn’t work, you just—” Ni Shuishui looked up at the Wanfu Building and said, “Just remember to keep your back to the back of the building and walk!” What a fart

    !

    Zhan Yuanmiao is willing to listen to her nonsense because he is also tired from running and needs a little time to adjust and think.

    He clasped Ni Shuishui's wrist and had a showdown with her, "Don't count on my supernatural ability. I ran all the way just now, and it has all been exhausted. If you want to die, die with me." Ni Shuishui looked up under the scorching sun

    . He glanced at him, didn't ask why, raised his hand and grabbed his arm to stand up with strength: "Forget it, it's easy to die together, let's challenge how to survive." She tried to calm her breath, and looked at the front and rear     intersections Said: "You can't lure those zombies away if you run with me, and I can't run anymore. The roads here are blocked, and we can't use transportation. Under the constant explosions in the oil area in the west, I want to use sound to lure Walking zombies won't work either, so we can only use ourselves as bait."

    Zhan Yuanmiao looked at Ni Shuishui, chopped down the zombies that were swaying, and said, "I'll guide you, find a place to hide. After the zombies leave the building, find a way to find the entrance to the basement." Knowing his

    ability Ni Shuishui nodded cooperatively, and that was the only way to go.

    Obviously he can ignore her.

    The meaning of passing by and drawing a knife to help is different from rushing into the fire to rescue.

    One may act with kindness, and the other is to save people with the determination to die.

    Zhan Yuanmiao cleared a temporary shelter near Wanfu Building for Ni Shuishui to hide.

    He took Ni Shuishui's blood-stained coat and put it on to seduce the zombies in the building.

    Fresh blood has a fatal attraction for zombies.

    Soon, they scrambled out of the building regardless of the exposure to ultraviolet rays.

    Zhan Yuanmiao clenched the blood-stained Tang Dao in his hand, turned his head to look at Ni Shuishui lying on the window, and raised the knife to clean it up.

    With the knife in hand, he headshot with one blow, and walked into the building step by step.

    He couldn't just walk away in front of the zombies, he had to stay as long as possible, so that the smell of blood could spread to the noses of the zombies deep in the building, so that he could lure more zombies away.

    Ni Shuishui watched him being surrounded by zombies bit by bit.

    More and more zombies swarmed out from the entrance of the building and from the glass windows.

    "Zhan Yuanmiao is ready!!" Ni Shuishui yelled while lying on the window sill, reminding Zhan Yuanmiao not to stay where he was.

    If you don't leave, you will really feed the zombies!

    Zhan Yuanmiao replied angrily, "Don't talk!"

    He was so stupid, was he trying to attract zombies by shouting so loudly?

    Zhan Yuanmiao glanced at the zombies approaching from both sides in front, and began to back away slowly.

    Considering the mobility of these zombies, he couldn't retreat too quickly.

    If he retreats too quickly, it is easy to get out of the battle. Once he gets out of the battle, everything he has done will fall short.

    Then he and Ni Shuishui, including the little guy in Ni Shuishui's arms, had to finish playing.

    Zhan Yuanmiao fought fiercely downstairs, while Ni Shuishui was worried upstairs.

    He really didn't have to do this.

    She was playing tricks to let him take her with her, and she also had the idea of ​​asking the boss to help in a critical moment, but she never thought of letting him risk his life to save her.

    This kindness is too much.

    It's true that she doesn't know him well enough, apart from knowing his name, she doesn't know anything about his background. But as long as she can survive this catastrophe, she will! Definitely do everything in return for him!

    In addition to supernatural powers, there must be other things in this world to function. She is by no means useless.

    While thinking, a gust of smelly wind rushed to her face from a distance.

    Ni Shuishui wrinkled his nose, and suddenly turned his head to look, and saw Zhan Yuanmiao's retreat, a large number of mutated zombies were chasing a man in ragged clothes madly running!

    The zombies running slowly in front were directly stepped on by the zombies behind, and turned into a paralyzed flesh in the blink of an eye.

    I***? !