Six

"I miss you Mahi bhai

"I miss you Mahi bhai." Virat wailed as soon as Mahi's face came into view.

"we saw each other two days ago Cheeku."

"so what? Am I not allowed to miss you? Don't you miss me?"

"of course I do but since you're with Rohit so I thought you might not miss others." MS teased lightly.

"yes Cheeku, am I not your favourite?" Rohit asked innocently as he came in the frame too.

"shut up and get out. I don't want to see your ugly face for next few hours." Virat muttered in displeasure.

Rohit bit his inner cheeks to stop himself from laughing while MS frowned at Virat's scratchy tone.

"what happened between you two?"

"oh you don't want to know." Virat sighed, looking upwards as if pleading to God for mercy.

*flashback*

"Right, shift closer you two." Julia ordered as she held the phone on an eye level.

Rohit awkwardly shifted an inch more towards Virat as he put his hand behind his back.

"do something new guys, it was the same posture yesterday as well. Come on don't be shy."

"what do you want us to do?"

"ummm kiss on his cheeks maybe." she suggested brightly.

Virat and Rohit immediately flew away from each other, a look of disgust overtaking their faces as they gagged internally at the prospect.

Virat would rather hang himself than kiss Rohit on the cheeks.
Rohit would feed himself to wild boars rather than letting Virat do that.

Seeing their pales faces, Julia kindly added before she burst out laughing, "it's okay. You don't need to feel embarrassed. You're kissing your own boyfriend not someone else's husband."

"bold of you to assume that." Virat mumbled under his breath, praying to God to save his honour.

"I think we should try a different pose, Virat is a bit shy." Rohit laughed nervously, flipping his hands in the air.

Virat frowned in response, "I'm not shy, you are."

Rohit pulled him a bit towards himself before hissing at him, "this is not the time to get competitive you idiot."

Virat bit his tongue in response as mumbled a quick sorry before averting his gaze back to Julia, "yeah I'm a little wary of pda in public."

"oh it's okay, you don't have to do it if you feel uncomfortable." she smiled at him before going on ranting about some other public friendly poses.

She was talking about the history of Plaza de España as the two of them admired the beauty around before Rohit's phone buzzed.

He pulled it out only for the name 'Polly'  to stare back at him.