Part 1: Prologue

here's the prologue update

You guys voted the most for this, well i knew already haha.

I hope you enjoy.

[[ no romantics/ only platonic]]

❁❁❁

Part 1: Far From Home
(The Spain Trip)

Virat sipped on the juice and sighed in content. This was probably the only good thing that happened since they landed in Spain.

The team had a very hectic schedule for the last few months and finally when they got a little time on their hand, they decided to take a little fun trip across the globe.

Spain was something he always wanted to visit, the place was beautiful, artistic, historical, convenient and fun.

He thought this would be a good relaxation time but alas has anything good happened in his life without some troubles?

So here he was, sitting next to Rohit pretending to be his boyfriend when he had a beautiful wife and an even gorgeous daughter back home waiting for him.

He glanced sideways to look at Rohit who was stuffing his face with patatas bravas.
Virat gritted his teeth, why wasn't Rohit freaking out like him? It seemed as if Rohit was stil very much enjoying his vacation.

He pinched his arm and Rohit let out a yelp before turning towards him and glaring.

"what are you doing?" he hissed as he rubbed the side of his arm.

"what are you doing? We're supposed to get out of here but you're too busy eating like a pig." Virat narrowed his eyes in accusation.

"of course I'm worried but you know I can't think straight without food. Let's eat first and then we'll see what to do." Rohit smiled sheepishly and then patted Virat's arm in condolence.

Virat rolled his eyes at the paid actor but also shook his head fondly at his best friend.

"so who's the top?" Julia who sat across them and was keenly looking at the interaction, asked.

"what?" both of their heads snapped towards her.

"I asked, who's the top?" she smirked, twirling the spoon in her hand suggestively.

"Me." both of them spoke at once.

Both of them raised their eyebrows at each other in a challenging manner, silently asking the other person to back down but none of them was a looser.

"I mean we're a switch." Rohit quickly rephrased seeing Julia's confused face. "right Babe"

"yeah a switch." Virat smiled a little painfully.
When the quest to win was flown away, all he wanted to do was dig his grave ten feet into the ground and die.

"you think you'll top." Rohit laughed as he sneaked a weird looking but surprisingly good tasting dish from Virat's plate.

"what makes you think I'll not?"

Rohit only laughed in answer and continued his breakfast happily whereas all Virat wanted to do was rip his hair and hit him in the head.

The bickering continued between the two and Julia smiled seeing the interaction.

" interesting, very interesting"

❁❁❁

Do you guys like it?

NOTE: The fact that I don't know any of the people mentioned in the book personally. I am taking complete liberty to imagine them the way I like them or have heard or read about them. This is completely a fictional book so please don't be offended.

❁❁❁

Part 1:-))))

Started: 14 March 2023
Finished: 13 April 2023

❁❁❁

Word count: 14,160

❁❁❁

And lastly thank you for being here, I hope you'll enjoy it throughout💕

All the love.