𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6

Start from the beginning

''Soon, I'll be asking you which branch you want to be assigned to. But as of right now, the 104th Training Corps is officially disbanded!! dismissed!''

''YES SIR!!''

||

||

||

||

Five years had passed since the tragedy at Shiganshina and the only thing that has ever stuck with you is Eren's mum's last facial expression. That smile. It has to this day still haunted you, giving you restless nights where you're unable to sleep, restless days where you're unable to eat anything, it has pretty much scarred you till this day because you thought that something would've worked since Carla wasn't the one under the rubble, but just like your vision, you saw Carla get eaten and she did, whilst she was protecting you. As scarred as you were, you knew Eren was much affected by it. Your leg was another story, you had to get about 3/4 of your leg amputated since the metal piece that was jammed into your leg would've caused an infection, so instead of two legs, you had one and half legs...so that's that. It has been a difficult five years, you were given so many pain killers to help with the pain and even though it did ease the pain, it didn't really because maneuvering was difficult for you, so you had to use wood crutches to move about.

You, Eren, Mikasa and Armin were currently sat at a table, you hadn't touched your food whatsoever and this alerted the three, you just continued to gently stroke your dog's fur now, he's not a puppy anymore, he's a grown up dog now and he never left you, he stuck by your side ever since and will continue to do so. A conversation was going on close to where you guys were seated. It was Jean and Marco

''Lucky bastards, making the top eleven!''

''I'm sure you're going to join the MP, right?''

''Huh? That goes without saying! why the hell else would I have aimed to crack the top eleven?!!''

''I'm going with the MP's, too.''

''Getting to work near the king...it's an honor''

''Are you still playing the goody-goody, Marco?''

''Tell me how you really feel. You wait to get into the interior right? WE CAN FINALLY ESCAPE THIS SHITTY, SUFFOCATING FRONT-LINE TOWN!! A SAFE, COMFORTABLE LIKE IS WAITING FOR US IN THE INTERIOR, RIGHT?''

''Sh-shame on you! At least I'm not....''

''Oh sorry! My bad! I forgot you were a prize pupil!!''

''I'm leaving...I can't be bothered to listen to Jean's stupid thoughts...'' You let out a sigh as you slowly got up, Armin helped you with your crutches

???

''You didn't eat anything though, Y/n. You have to eat something...'' Eren said worriedly as he looked at you, you let out a weak chuckle

''With an idiot like that over there going on about how he wants a peaceful life, who is gonna be able to eat through that...I don't want to stay here...I'll be fine...'' You said calmly as he smiled at Eren, you slowly began to walk away, leaving Eren staring at you silence