Return

Right now,Djin is sitting on the bench outside of the academy,while waiting for Cid to finished his stupid confession.He think about how regretful he is to go to this school.

"Huff,I don't know how many months I spent in this place,and I'm not gain any information about Diabolos Cult.Same with their lesson.I gain nothing in this place."

He said while look up at the sky.The color started to turn orange,meaning it's already late.

Just then he hear a footstep sound go toward him before someone sit beside him.

"How is it going?Satisfied with being rejected like a mob character,"

He said while looking at Cid who had a bored look.

"That's what I hope to happened,but I got accepted instead."

".......Eh?"

"Yes,that was my reaction too.No matter how much I think,it doesn't feel right."

Cid said while a little intrigued.He already plan about how to confess like a mob character for a week and now he got accepted instead.

He need to stop this.

His mob character route will change to protagonist romcom route if he let this continue to happen.

"I need to made her break up with me,as fast as possible."

He said with determined eyes.It was the first time Djin see Cid this determine,but unfortunately he was like this because of some stupid reason.

Djin just sigh before he get up from his seat.

"Well,good luck for that.Anyway, It's getting late, let's go."

"Yes,yes."

Cid said casually before he follow his back.
The dorms they were in were next to each other, so that's why he chose to wait for him just now.
_____________________

"Look that's him."

"Not only become Princess Alexia's boyfriend,he also walk along side 'Hidden Prodigy'?"

"He's look way too average."

"It must be a mistakes."

"I'm so gonna kill him."

"But who is he."
.
.
.
.
.
Now, Djin and Cid were in the dining hall,after finish 'learning' some basic swordmanship in the class.
While they are taking their food,the whisper from other entered their ears.

Hidden Prodigy is a title made for Djin after he beat up some senior from Section 1 who was bullying someone in this place.

This also made Djin feel disappointed when knowing Section One who is supposed to be filled with people who is strong are just mediocre.

While Djin doesn't care about what the others said, Cid thinks about how ruined his life as a mob character is.

But he also prepares some plans to regain back his peaceful life and this time,it will success.

Just then,they arrived at the table that his other friends Skel and Po sit.

Cid put his food on the table and sighed.

"You don't think it's weird?"

"Definitely."

"It's weird."

Both of them said at the same time before eating their food while not taking their eyes off on Cid.

"For me,you have nowhere near the specs that would make you worthy to date Princess Alexia.Unlike Djin who is perfect in every aspect."