New Beginning

It's dark.

There's no other human and there is no end of this space.

This is the place that he's in right after his death.

Named Djin.He used to be a soldier.A good one at that.Djin is different than others,not because of his ability,but because of his bravery and luck.

Everytime Djin goes into war,he always being put in the front line and the same thing will happen.

He always in a situation where he is almost died,but at the same time a miracle also happened at that time. No matter what, he is the only one who always survived and successful completed the mission.While the other died in the front line,Djin not having that.

Not only once,but the same situation happen again and again.

That is why,other soldiers always called him

'The One Who Hated by Angel of Death'

Even after he retired,the same thing happened.Being in the plane crash,T*rr*rist attack, Earthquake,Tsunami.

Eventhough he badly injured at that time,he still not died.This is what made Djin become more and more frust.Everytime he must suffer a great pain.

Broken arm.

Lost one of his eyes.

His right leg being cut off.

Bald.....

Heck,he even being into coma for more than a year.

Djin already suffer enough and thought it's time to end his life.

And he did.

But not because of commit suicide,but a flying truck magically hit right in the ward he was in which ended his life.

And now he's in this place for more than a hour.

'Did the Angel of Death really hate me?I'm already bored staying in this place.'

Djin said in his mind.His body was floating aimlessly for so long and still nobody here to explained what exactly happen.

The boredom he experienced made him sleepy.He slowly began to close his eyes to sleep while waiting.

But before he can do that.

Crack

Crassh

The space where he was in now began to crack and split. This made Djin widen his eyes, completely not expecting this to happen. The split space began to emit a light that radiated through his body.

Before he can react,Djin completely being absorbed by that light. Only a few words he heard at that time before he lost consciousnes.

"Become the next Shadow Monarch."

"They will be here.Stop them from destroying that world."

"I will explained when the time is right."

_________________

That is how Djin arrived at this world 3 month ago.With a new body who is still 10 years old,he began his training to become stronger.

Djin actually know what tipe of world he's in right now right after he regain his consciousness.

It was still unknown why,but he thought that it related to the misterious voice before.

All he can do right now is trying hard to complete the task that were given to him.

Djin exactly know why he need to be strong.

"That voice saying that 'they' will destroyed the this world when they're arrivede.So, except from becoming the next Shadow Monarch,I have no other goal."