Dos and the Start of Numerous

Crack

Just when Uno give Fenrir a name,the The gate started to open again indicating that he had completed this dungeon.

Right after that,His Shadow Soldiers who went on a mission began to return with the corpses of the werewolves they managed to kill.

"Great Job,you guys can go back to my shadow."

Hearing that their master praise them, they letting out a happy sound and cheers before they began to enter Uno's shadow.

Uno smiled a little behind his mask, when he saw the behavior of his shadow servant.Before they became shadow servants, they were just wild beasts who is always hunt for prey but now, they behave like normal humans.

'Alright,before returning,I need to turn this corpse into shadow servants before bring her too.'

________________

In another perspective,the beastkin girl slowly begin to get up from her mat as she use the wall beside her to support her body.

She need to stop Uno from going to the north.The Werewolf there is very dangerous especially when he use his skill to made anyone feeling fear.That is why she got this injuries from the first place.

Eventhough the girl can weaken the movement and instinct of that monster, it will all be useless if she can't break his Fear skill.

That's why she need to stop him.She turned to the shadow that he was using to cover her wounds.This also mean that Uno is still alive.
For someone who had saved her life, she did not want that person to become a victim.

Just like what happened to her family.The Beastkin Girl grit her teeth when remember those memories.

Without her realizing it, she had already outside the house.

'Come on Joy,you can do it.'

The girl who is named Joy thought to herself as she closed her eyes.Using the mana inside of her,she begin to control it so that it flows to her feet.

When she successful on that phase,Joy open her eyes while smiling triumphantly.Her leg can be seen surrounded by yellow lightning.

'Here we go.'

Swoosh,Baam.

Thinking that she can run with her ability, Joy instead falls to the ground with grass and dirt starting to enter her mouth.

"Bluergh.Oh Come on,I thought it will be success."

She protest after throw out everything that filled her mouth.The injuries she had really burdening her body as she look down to the ground again.

If left like this, she won't be able to get to Uno's place.
Then she will become the reason of someone's death again,just like what happened before.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Well,that was something."

Joy who heard that familiar voice,quickly looked up as she saw Uno who was also looking at her.

"You're back!!!"

She said while looking at Uno with shining eyes.She felt both happy and relieved that nothing happened to him.

"....Yes?And I want to hear about your story.Tell me everything about what happened."

He said before holding out his hand to help her stand up.

________________

It was started 2 month ago.Joy used to live in a city called the Gleaming Marsh.That place is where all the beaskins or here called Leonins live.