Preview

Answers leak, and blood will too

A prestigious university was rocked with scandal when engineering students were caught cheating on an exam. Despite the school's strict policy of zero tolerance for cheating, several students were caught sharing answers with each other during the test. Despite the school's best efforts to identify the cheating students, the investigation proved difficult. Witnesses could only speculate on who was responsible, and all other evidence was circumstantial.

But when one of the students was found dead under suspicious circumstances, the mystery and murder began to transpire. The group now had to find out who the killer was, while keeping up the charade of innocence in front of their peers and professors. As the investigation went on, it became clear that the cheaters weren't the only ones with something to hide. With each clue uncovered, the mystery became deeper and more dangerous. It soon became clear that someone was willing to go to extreme lengths to keep the students' secrets safe and that nothing was as it seemed.

This is the crimson leak: a tale of blood and betrayal.

This is a work of fiction. Personalities, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the product of author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Though, names are inspired from my classmates (with their consent). This story will runthrough some school issues but no part of this is related to a specific university.

No part of this story may be produced or transmitted in any form or any means, electronic or mechanical, including photo copying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the writer's permission of the author, except where permitted by law.

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

© All Rights Reserved

-

phoenixxsparks