v:: May the War commence

𝖺/𝗇:: 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗂𝗌 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗉𝗒𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗍𝗒𝗉𝖾 𝗈𝖿:: (𝖢𝖢) 𝖠𝗍𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖻.𝖭𝗈𝗇𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗋𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅
𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇:: 𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝗂𝗑, 𝖺𝖽𝖺𝗉𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗎𝗂𝗅𝖽 𝗎𝗉𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄 𝗇𝗈𝗇-𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗋𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗆𝖾.
𝖨, 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿, 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌.
𝖨𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝗈 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌, 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝖺 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖿𝗂𝖼 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾. 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗐𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝖻𝖾 𝗒𝖾𝗌.

/|..•°☆°•..|\

Red. Red Rage. All he could see was red. Draped in red robes, wearing a red headpiece, vision blurred by the colour red - it all fit together perfectly. Wen Chao was rushing to the scene, doing his best to control his emotions as he curled his fists - all to seem perfectly elegant.

" WEI WUXIAN, YOU BEAST!! YOU MONSTER! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME TO MAKE ME HEAR THE MOCKING WHISPERS OF THE WIND!? YOU BLOODY FREAK !" he questioned as his tone raised, sounding strict and rude.

Wuxian let out a loud, mocking sound - cackling - as he struggled to keep his stance. " Wen Rao ! Is that your name?" he asked as Wangji whispered to his ear, " Wen Chao..."

" Ah, apologies - Wen Chao! How silly could you be, ah? Thinking I - me of all people - could do this! The thought brings me to tears of laughter. Haven't you ever wondered why this place is abandoned by society? It's because of its phenomenal power. The community fears it! " he exclaimed as he wiped a tear before changing his stance.

Wangji allowed a small, satified smile to appear on his features as he closed his eyes. Allowing a gap as he re-opened them, sucking in a deep gush of air.

The second young master of wen had finally neared as they could hear the crunch of the twigs beneath his feet. The Lan's ears twitched slightly as he released bichen to attack almost aimlessly.

Yet a pained cry echoed through the dark biome as bichen had seemed to stab The Wen directly in the hand. " You- Agh! Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian ! You will surely regret this ! Unworthy swines! Go, You useless men go and fucking murder them to bits!" he ordered as he cursed.

" Lan Zhan !" called Wuxian. " Mn." he replied as they both exchanged a small nod. " Survive, I beg you ! I can't imagine a life without you. I don't think I'd even be alive with you. So please, don't leave me." the raven pleaded with shiny eyes. Lan Wangji, too, had a glint in his eyes as he nodded before charging forth. The raven gave a sorrowful smile as he mirrored Wangji's actions.

The soldiers, who had blindly followed the orders of their young master, were caught by surprise as they were yanked upside down by roots covered in ivory. Screaming as, one by one, they were picked off.

Leaving barely half the number of warriors to battle. The winds giggled as they blew past, sharp as knives - slicing the necks of the ones hung by their feet.

" Lan Zhan ! The spirits !" he giggled as he slashed a soldier, who immediately collapsed. " Mn." replied the Lan, a smile playing on his lips as he elegantly, effortlessly slaughtered any and every enemy who had been unlucky enough to come into contact with Bichen's blade.

Wen Chao sneered disapprovingly as he tutted, " WEAKLINGS ! How could you bear to be called Wen's when you're such mother-fucking useless swines !?"

The Wens lowered their eyes shamefully as they fought with ivory roots, slashing one every now and then. As the raven had been involved in a battle against a soldier, another snuck up from behind. Noticing this, Wangji's eyes widened as he released Bichen.

" Oof, that's rough, buddy!"  laughed Wei Wuxian as he looked to his down to the soldier behind him.

He gave the pristine figure a wide grin, which was curtly returned with a small, barely visible smile as he kicked a soldier before summoning Bichen to his side once more.

" Ugh! Who would've thought that a whole army would lose to two useless swines! It saddens me to say this, but it seems that I will have to step in..." he sighed as he rubbed his forehead with the un-injured hand of his.

Wuxian's ears perked up as both he and Wangji silently listened to what seemed would be a long speech. Yet they had been wrong as they hadn't seemed to know the way of Wen Chao quite just yet.

" Evacuate! Retreat! We'll get stronger recruits next time, so back off!" he commanded as he bolted off. The Wens seemed surprised and confused as they looked around before they too bolted off, following their leader.

" I- I... We... did it?" gasped the raven as he collapsed to the dirt. " Wei Ying. Your hair." he pointed out as he too seemed slightly dazed.

" Mm, Mm Lan Zhan! Later." he said as he sighed. The Wen's lost to just 2 teenage boys repeated the small breezes as the winds giggled every once in a while. They were sure to spread that further across the land. No doubt. Those absolute gossips.

" I just can't believe it..." sighed the raven as he closed his eyes, taking in a deep breath. " Mn. Felt too easy..." agreed Wangji as he looked towards the ground to find a grinning Wei Wuxian.

" This is just the beginning. This forest is in Yunmengs territory. If the Jiangs find out, they will surely set up meetings with the other clans and... begin a war with The Wen? Also, what happened to the dogs? " he questioned, to which Wangji shrugged in response...

 begin a war with The Wen? Also, what happened to the dogs? " he questioned, to which Wangji shrugged in response

(Pretty Wen Chao cause yes. Don't get me wrong, I still hate him...)