𝗂:: Street Rat

𝖺/𝗇:: 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗂𝗌 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗉𝗒𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗍𝗒𝗉𝖾 𝗈𝖿::  (𝖢𝖢) 𝖠𝗍𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖻.𝖭𝗈𝗇𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗋𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅
𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇:: 𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝗂𝗑, 𝖺𝖽𝖺𝗉𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗎𝗂𝗅𝖽 𝗎𝗉𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄 𝗇𝗈𝗇-𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗋𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗆𝖾.
𝖨, 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿, 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌.
𝖨𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝗈 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌, 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝖺 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖿𝗂𝖼 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾. 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗐𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝖻𝖾 𝗒𝖾𝗌.

/|..•°☆°•..|\

Rays of sunlight reflected onto the bustling streets of Yunmeng as the over-whelmingly loud sound of the market resonated through them. Drowning out the pants of a small, fragile frame running through the streets. He stumbled over and over as he ran as fast as he was able, doing his best to escape as a group of Yunmeng disciples chased him with dogs on leads. " Ahahahaha! Little baby's scared of dogs, whatever shall he do!" one of them exclaimed in a mocking tone. His friends snickered as the frail boy tripped over a wild root, falling to the ground. Tears filled his eyes as he stared, first at the smug faces of the Yunmeng disciples, then at the terrifying ones of the wild dogs.

His breaths became uneven, having no steady pace as he shuffled backwards, whimpering slightly. Suddenly, a booming, authoritive voice shouted as it barged it's way past and in between people, " What are you doing!? How dare you try to harm my brother, can you even call yourselves disciples of Yunmeng Jiang anymore?" As the voice got louder, the owner became clearer as well. It was the Young Master Jiang, who immediately ran in front of the much frailer frame on the ground.

" And Wei Wuxian! How dare you let them treat you like this, I already told you. You're my brother now, people don't tell you what to do. You tell them what to do." he scolded before turning to help the boy up by offering his hand as support. The smaller boy only gave a sad smile as he took his hand before hiding behind his 'brother'. " D-dogs! G-get them away C-ChengCheng!" he stammered in a low voice as the disciple's faces grew grim.

The younger only needed a single glare to force the disciples and their dogs back. He, however, decided to assert dominance in the way his mother would. He tilted his head up slightly and sent them a spine chilling glare as the disciples saw Madam Yu in the young child. " So sorry Young Master Jiang and his brother!" they exclaimed as they ran far out of sight, leading their dog's with them. The two boys exchanged a short glance before they both burst into laughter, high fiving.

" But my dear Wei-ge, couldn't you have fought them off yourself? Since your sooo~ strong?" teased the Jiang as he regained his composure. The elder boy slightly pouted as he turned his head to the side before replying,

" Look, they had dogs,ok!? Those things are terrifying. I could've beaten them all up if they didn't know my weakness." Wanyin rolled his eyes before pinching his 'brother's' cheek. Wei Wuxian gasped before slapping the young master, who began running away. The elder only sighed before chasing after him...

Fast steps. Giggling voices. Happy smiles. Hopeful eyes. Lively children. It felt like barfing at the sight of these horrible children being happy-as-can-be in this shitty world. The sun shone no more in this dark alleyway covered by the shadows, garbage littered all over the ground. Not a single living plant in sight as the figure slowly melted back into the shadows. Only a single foot stuck out as the two giggling boys ran past it.

" Hm. Thought I saw something..." Wei Wuxian voiced out before shrugging it off and continuing to chase his bestest, and only friend in the entire world.

The rest of the afternoon filled itself up as the children occupied themselves by playing a numerous amount of games together. At the end of it all, the young master handed the orphan a small envelope. They both nodded. A serious glint in their eyes. Before they immediately smiled at eachother and waved goodbye.

" Don't get beaten up by dog's and disciples again Wei-ge!" shouted the Jiang from a distance without looking back. Wei Wuxian slightly puffed his cheeks before shouting back, " Shut up! Just see me tommorow!" The former giggled at his response as he skipped his way home..

 Wei Wuxian slightly puffed his cheeks before shouting back, " Shut up! Just see me tommorow!" The former giggled at his response as he skipped his way home