𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

𝖺/𝗇:: 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗂𝗌 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗉𝗒𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗍𝗒𝗉𝖾 𝗈𝖿::  (𝖢𝖢) 𝖠𝗍𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖻.𝖭𝗈𝗇𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗋𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅
𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇:: 𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝗂𝗑, 𝖺𝖽𝖺𝗉𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗎𝗂𝗅𝖽 𝗎𝗉𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄 𝗇𝗈𝗇-𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗋𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗆𝖾.
𝖨, 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿, 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌.
𝖨𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝗈 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌, 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝖺 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖿𝗂𝖼 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾. 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗐𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝖻𝖾 𝗒𝖾𝗌.

..•°○ ◇♡●●《[(<||>)]》●●♡◇ ○°•..

Rough bark trees stood tall, leaves stuck their heads down low, with tangled, untamed roots as a compelling aura consumed the misty rainforest. Not even a slither of sunlight was able to shine on the uneven grounds as the ever-increasing number of leaves covered it, protecting it from all the dangers of the skies.

Filled with an eery silence as it seemed abandoned by all, not even a worm slithered around as the long-forgotten biome grew more unhinged. Hidden behind its tall walls, the rainforest remained strong, trees sucking the nutrients out of every grain of soil in sight.

Transparent drops of water slid down the minty-green leaves at a slow pace as they hit the dirt beneath them. Drip-drop, drip-drop. The sound consumed the quiet forest as breezes of wind began to fly through, quickening the pace of the small droplets.

A hand pulled open a couple of leaves as a small figure entered, its every step ringing through the forest. Hair soaked, clothes stuck to its body as it came to shelter itself in the mysterious forest starved of the presence of any living being for centuries on centuries.

Drops of blood stained the reserved, clean grounds as the small frame limped across its untouched soils to lean against a tree, slowly sinking to form a sitting position. Small pants escaped its lips as it closed its eyes, letting out more deep, uneven breaths. Pressing its hand against the wound with patronizing pressure as it let out a wince...

\\...《{[▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎●▪︎]}》...//