You sneaky little bitch. So this is how you've been avoiding me. I follow the stairs down, closing the door behind me so no one else discovers this.

I reach a gate that opens up into a big room full of boxes and random furniture, practice dummys and..  Sebastian.

I open the gate and step inside. Sebastian is pacing looking at a book.

"Ominis I was thinkin-" he starts but as he looks up and sees me stood there he stops frozen, his face showing confusion and shock.

"Sorry Ominis isn't here...wherever here is..." I start to walk towards him.

"How did you get in here?" He sounds frantic and puts the book on a table.

"So this is how you've been avoiding me huh?" I look around the room trying to hide how hurt I am.

"Avoiding you? Pfft" he rolls his eyes.

I feel anger in my chest building.

"Yes. Avoiding me. Don't pretend like you haven't been because ever since potions a few weeks ago you're practically a ghost!" My voice raises slightly.

He raises his eyebrows shocked at my tone before shaking his head.

"Maybe I've got more important things going on than you and your precious boyfriend, ever thought of that?" He spits.

I laugh dumbfounded.

"Oooh so THATS what it's about? You're jealous of Garreth?" I hiss back at him.

His face scrunched up in anger he takes a few steps towards me.

"Jealous?! Of Weasley?! You're having a laugh" he sighs angrily.

"Well then what the hell is it Sebastian?" I roll my eyes at him.

He's silent for a moment, I can see him figuring out what to say.

"You lied to me... you said you were just friends and then suddenly you're dating him" he looks at me with a betrayed look on his face.

"I didn't lie.. we are friends.. I mean were... I-" I stop myself from digging myself a whole.

"Oh please! You said you fancied someone in the common room and the next thing I know you're all over him!" Sebastians face is pure disgust.

"You're dumb as fuck you know" I shake my head, pacing.

"Oh? And whys that?" He snarls.

"I meant you!" The words slipped out before I could stop myself.

"Yeah well yo- wait.. what?" He tilts his head looking at me.

Fuck.

"I..meant you..but then Ella kissed you and... I didn't know what to do.. Garreth was just trying to help" I look at the floor.

There's a silence for a moment.

"First off Ella kissed me as a dare, it wasn't like I made a move and and secondly... helping you?! Since when was helping you kissing you every chance he got?!" His voice getting louder.

"He only kissed me because you were all about Ella!" I match his volume.

"Oh yeah that makes sense hmm Sebastian is talking to someone Oh I know I'll just get into a relationship and shove it in his face 24/7 that'll stop him from talking to females in the future!" He looks annoyed.

"We're not actually dating you moron!" I spit, the anger in my chest rising.

His eyebrows narrow.

"What?" He asks, confusion and anger filling his face.