Life of Lincoln loud part 2

As The next day began to come in place Lincoln and Hunter spent mostly the whole day taking on request jobs while Lincoln exorcises them. Until evening reached where it then cuts to Lincoln riding along with Hunter in his Van.

*7:17 pm
(38%)
Lincoln: So where are we going now? and please tell us that's it's our last I'm getting a little tired and not to mention  it's getting late

Hunter: Yep, you luckily guessed it since I save the beat for last

Lincoln: So where are going next and please tell it's near s 40 minute drive because I have to be home by 8.

Hunter: don't worry it's like 10 minutes away, so relax your fine Linc, we'll get this done in no time, any way let's just get to our location.

Lincoln: ok.

Lincoln: so where are we going anyway.

Hunter: to zerocane tunnel.

Lincoln: zerocane tunnel?, where's that?.

Hunter: near the outskirts of royal woods, not a-lot of people visit since it's named to be one of the most spookiest places to go to.

Lincoln: Really.

Hunter: Yep!.

Lincoln: I gotta say you really know your stuff when it comes to supernatural places-.

Hunter: Yeah well you are looking at Thee Former Hunter specter, *sighs* if only I was still on air.

Getting near there location.

Hunter: And....we're here.

As They get out of the van.

Hunter: *Stretches* Ahhh, so this is the legendary tunel I was hooked about, well I guess it's time to go in and handle all of this easy peezy.

As Hunter proceeds to go in the tunnel.

Hunter: So Linc how many do you think are gonna be in here-,

As he notices Lincoln is not by his side.

Hunter: Linc!, Where did you.

While it cuts to Lincoln, staring at ants carrying stuff from up there ant hill.

Hunter: Linc!, Linc!, Linc hey!!,

Lincoln: Huh?

Hunter: What are you doing, you know we have a job to do.

Lincoln: Oh sorry, I thought you had it all in control so I didn't think you needed my help.

Hunter: What are you an idiot!,who's supposed to do the exorcis-*Sweating* I, I, I mean, you don't want lose your opportunity to take notes, if there not that weak that is.

Lincoln: Oh right.

Hunter: *Sighs* any way let's get going.

Lincoln: Hey Hunter.

Hunter: Hmm?

Lincoln: So does this mean that I will get to see you in action?

Hunter: *Sweating*Huh.....wha...wha...what are you talking about!?

Lincoln: I mean I can sense a-lot of them right now by there auras, you can to right.

Hunter: There what now?, I mean!, uh yeah of course, it's just really pathetic that's all, so you know.

Lincoln: Well even so, there's also a deep presence of a really powerful spirit up ahead.

Hunter:*Sweating*Oh really....just how... powerful.