Nandu nods with tears he kiss her forehead.

Ma: They are so small Jaan See itu se hain yeh toh how will i hold them.

Nandu chuckle on her cute baby.

Nan: They will grow till then.

Ma:but still they would be small I may hurt them.

Nan: You won't They would be the safest in your embrace their Father's embrace.

Ma: Sachii

Nan: Muchii

Sh: you want to hear their heartbeat.

Ma: Yes yes.

Shefali press buttons and soon they hear their ragging heartbeat it was so soothing they could never get enough of that Manik take his phone out and record their heart beat.

After some time she off the machine and give tissue to nandu to wipes the gel they again sit on their chairs.

Shefail come after some time with the file containing their babys pics.

Sh: So Like I said I had a doubt it was that you might be pregnant with twins.Twims pregnancy is more hecting then single you have to take extra care becoz it has more risks of complications then single one And you have to frequently visit for your test so that we can be assure that there are not risk and twins born early then single they born in between 37 to 40 weeks while 60 percent of twins born before 36 week it depend on your pregnancy we will talk about that further for now I am changing your medications and take really good care don't exert yourself take rest and do yoga it will helo you in delivery and will help you stable your blood pressure I know A good yoga teacher she is expert with twin pregnancy yoga she will take good care of you if you guyz want I can talk to her about you guyz.

Ma: Okay Fine You Do and share her contact with me and Don't worry I will take very good care of her.

Nan: Yeah Thankyou so much shefali.

Sh: Its my job nandini.

Soon the left to their home after collecting her medicine. Nandu call jigar and asha at their house to share the news with them soon they reached paradise to see both jigar and asha was already waiting for them.

Seeing their faces both understand that they are very happy bit they didn't know the reason. They greeted each other and settle in their living area.

Jig: So what's the good news that your both faces are glowing with happiness.

Ash: Yeah Tell me What is it.

Ma: Soooooooo

Ash: Don't play this suspense game bhai.

Ma: okay As my doll say so today we had our first ultrasound and we have good news to share.

Nan: we are having twins.

JigSha:What Seriously.

MaNan nods their head both of them hug them in happiness.

Ma: So You guyz want to see them.

They both noded Nandu hand then the pics seeing that both of them had tears they were so happy for them Jigar Was on cloud nine They both are his babies and they are going to have small Babies soon.

Manik play the recording of their heartbeat listening that their wide and they look at nandu to confirm that its is what they think and she nods making more tears rolling down their cheeks.

Ma: Stop Crying Babies will think that their Tayya ju and bua are cry Babies.

They were so engrossed in pics that they didn't focus on what he said.

Jig: No we are not cry babies.

Ash: yes Ofcourse.

They wipe their tears but soon jigar realize what he said.

Jig: Do you say Tayya ji and Bua

Ma: Yes You are my nig brother and she is my sweet sister.

Jig: Ate you aware that you are making me brother of my own wife.

Ma: Really Am I.

Jig: Manuuuuuu

Ma: Okay Okay So what you be to our children

Jig: Ofcourse Mama and she will be Their Mami.

Ma: no she is my sister she will be bua right doll.

Ash: Yesh bhai.

Both manik and asha hug each other while jigar and nandu do the same.

Then Manik explain all the things doctor told them and Jigar and asha decide to stay with them becoz they won't ever have privacy issues with them and They can take care of both of them Becoz they know Manik also needs all the love and attention nowadays or he might feel left out and feel hurt that they would never want.

Nan: Lets Watch Movie.

Ma: yeah yeah.

Ash: Which one.

Jig: lets watch Baby Day Out.

And This makes three eyes shine in happiness nandu manik and asha they three love this movie and has watched it more than 1000 times but still watch it with all interest.

MaNanSha: Yes yes

Jigar laugh becoz he likes the movie but he really can't watch more then once any movie But he had to for these crazy bunch of kids.

Jigar make popcorn and some healthy snacks for nandu to munch on and then they starts the movie All three of them super happy and watching it like it was their first time watching it. Crazy kids Jigar thought and chuckle Soon the movie end Making them pout as they want to see more thus happen every time they won't stop till they satisfy jigar sigh and put it again and they get happy again.

Soon the movie end the second time.

Jig: Dare you guyz do something it time for dinner so come on get up have food and go to sleep hurry up.

All three of them get up and sat on the dinning table knowing they don't have any chance Now.

They Finish food and went in their rooms.

MaNan's Room
Both of them freshnup And Nandu half lay on the bed and Manik lay on her lap with his hands on her tummy its his daily routine now he don't sleep without talking to his baby. now Turn into Babies.

Ma: Hy Babies So Today we got to know that you are two not one So My Princess and Champ U know you guyz are enjoying alot with your mumma she takes beat care of you both You both are my lifelines I love you both so much no matter what. So you guyz also watch the movies also na So how did you guyz like it i toh love that you know the scene........

Like this he kept talking to them while nandu crease his hairs admire him after an hour of his talking session with his babies.

Nan: Chalo Bas Now My Baby has to sleep come on.

Nandu close his eyes and remove her t-shirt and lay beside him and put her nipple in his mouth and he drinks his milk happily and soon both of them sleep.

Short chap becoz next chap will be full pregnancy journey.

Hope you guyz like this❤️