Really honest stuff

This is not a poem but i am just demonstrating my feelings through this if you care to read move on if not than *stabs you*. Sorry i did'nt mean to kill you these are just really honest stuff i am writing down while i am in Persia. Yeah they are relatable random stuff so just read it like you read a magazine.cause i am a phycology lover you can always come upto me for 'problems of life'.
These are really motivational stuff. To pep you up after reading my 'not such good poems'

  Few things i learned are:-

♡always smile for no reason like babies because someone out there may take away the reason behind your smile.

♡people tell you to be yourself and than they start judging you lets accept the fact that you can't be yourself you always want to be like others but remeber for someone even you are 'other'. The fact is that you are never yourself society as moulded you into this. So do what makes you feel happy and what is right mabey that will have a title yourself

♡'Do you dare to dream big' and achieve them to. Lets just come in the real world after few years no one will even ask you how much grades you got in highschool. So grades don't really matter in the long run of life and if someone tells you that it does just punch them on the face*punches you* or mabey not cuz they might mostly be your patents who wish well for you. Exactly there is someone out there among 6 billion people who will do anything for you. You must have not found that person as yet cause you must be in a long distance realationship. so keep your heart open for everyone even if they break it. Its ok its his\her fault that they left such a wonderful person, not yours.

♡'Risk is better than regrettment'. The line says it all so take risks. Even if you fail atleast the whole life you won't regrett it.

♡'failing is not the end of the world'
Do i even need to say something else think it yourself. Aint i right?

♡'Dont cry over spilt milk'
I know no one will cry if your milk is spilt. I actually mean dont cry if its over, you know you can't get it back so stop crying your crocodile tears as your tears wont mend anything. Just cry if you want to clear your eyes from the dryness and get your eyes fresh. Yeah as crying is not the solution for yout loss.

♡'Jealousy kills'
"Lalala,fuck her she has a bloody victoria secret dress, FIRST EDITION. She is such a bitch,she looks like a slut". No no these are not the words you should say, it turns you into a rebel does'nt it? Forget that, just don't be jealous just be happy for her that she has a dress. I got nothing else to say on this, you have brains it is better if you put it to use to know the defination(tbh,i am the most jealous person you will find).

♡'Insecurities'
People always compliment me that i have a perfect body and i am very lucky cause how much ever i eat i remain size 0. But even i have insecurities. Everyone has, there may not be an single soul in the world that does'nt and the people who insecure themself they will find insecurties in others
Eg-IF i have hair fall problem so i will look at other people's hair and find out whats wrong in them and mabey say it out to my mate that she has dandruff in her hair.
So if a bully or some bitch(bffs not included as people who find insecurities in you) If they call you fat or skinny(which few mean ass refers me to) they are actually insecure about there body.
Everyone has that one charm in their body which makes them special so look in the mirror you might find it
(eg-eyes,legs,smile,perfect teeth,fingers,etc)
My trick to hide my insecurities is to continue flattering people which makes me into a good girl, yay!!!

♡'Smile and everything will be perfect'
Beeeeee positive, (while i am a negative freak).
Just smile to hide your flaws.
Stop trying to be perfect no one is perfect
In selfies don't say cheese makes you look fake, try prune,fish (for a sexy pout)

♡'love is a deadly weapon'
I know this line makes no sense but trust me don't thrive for love it will come at an expected time.
Having a bae is not the world.

Xlove
Zainab