The Parting

Thunder struck so hard in the city of Cielo. The castle seemed dark , like a haunted mansion waiting for its next prey. Cielo had been the most powerful and valiant of all the cities in the sky.With David and Patricia , their king and queen , the city flourished even better.And to their good deeds , the powerful Almighty had blessed them with two baby girls. The twins were named

Angeleah and Monica.

All of them along with David's younger brother , Valdez lived happily in the castle. But tonight, everything was about to change.All the happiness were to be shred and thrown away.

''David..Hurry up .. I dont think there's any time left.." Patricia's sound was flickering and her face was turning bloody red with all of the crying and fear. David came running to her with the baby girls and handed them to her. " I guess this is all we get of them.. They have to leave. Somewhere safe , somewhere distant. " Patricia kissed them and held them close to her. She slowly gave Angeleah to a young lady standing beside her , her most trusted maid. "Take good care of her" Rianna took Angeleah and nodded at the heartbroken queen.

David took Monica and handed her to James, Rianna's husband to be , who was also David's childhood friend. "I am sorry that you have part for us.If they stay together, they would find out about us sooner than they need to.We know we're doing a great fault by seperating everyone , but i have no other choice than this."David looked really guilty of doing such a thing.

James came towards David and held him ,"You are making the right choice , and we being loyal servants , are happy to do this for you. And dont worry about us, if we were to be together , we will end up together."

"You better hurry up.. Rianna can take Norris and just fly .. anywhere.. just safe.. please.. " Patricia cried out as she saw the hooded man coming towards them. Rianna and James ran towards the stable where Rianna took Norris, the pegasus and flew down with Angeleah. Just a second later James had taken the nearby pegasus and went in the opposite way with Monica.

Back in the castle Patricia and David gave a hopeful smile as they watched their daughters fly away safe. "You really dont think you can save them,do you? The maid ? and your little childhood mate? Aww.. you mustbe really thinking you saved them..But unfortunately you cant.. i will find them and take their powers away . So much for you and you city, everything will be mine and i will rule the world ! " The hooded man spoke as the thunders stuck wildly.

"You wont find them.. never.. who are you.. why..wait.. is that you.. ?"Patricia voice almost faded as the man's name came into her mind.

''Valdez..?" she whispered. The man pulled away the black cloth that had been hiding his face."Oh indeed , sister, Its me . And you two , my new servants."