The Decision of a Lifetime.

Start from the beginning

   "What are you doing here?" I asked, my voice coming out as a whisper.

   "The guys set up my birthday... I could as you the same thing though."

    "I work here now.. Ugh, we have to get this done and over with. Sir, what would you like me to do?"

    He sat there looking at me and pressed a few buttons on a remote and soft music started playing. It wasn't exactly calm, it was sexual sounding music. But I mean this is a strip club so oh well.

   "I want you to act as if it's not me and just go about your business. Do whatever the guys paid you to do." He said, pulling me from my thoughts.

   I didn't say anything as I walked over to him. I had changed and was in nothing but a white lace thong with pink bows on each hip bone and a matching bra. I leaned down and kissed down his neck. Sadly his friends payed quite a bit of money to be sure he went home horny as hell and pleased. My hands started on his shoulders and slowly slid down until they reached his waist. His breathing was heavy in my ear as I continued to kiss and bite at his neck. My hands easily unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his jeans, pulling the zipper down along with it. He was noticably excited. His erection was throbbing against his boxers as I slowly slid his jeans down his legs. I toss them behind me and my arms travel back up his legs, teasing him on the way up. My mouth started to suck his neck right where his shirt ended. I decided to make his friends happy and do everything they asked of me.

    My hands slowly undid the buttons on his shirt. By this point his breathing was eratic and he was shaking, almost like he was trying to control himself.

   "Sir, am I going to have to tie you to the chair?" I asked softly, trying to sound as sexual as possible.

   He shuddered as my breath hit his ear. "Please do... It will make things even more sexy than they already are."

   I put his arms against the arm rest and tied them down, making sure they were tight but not enough to hurt him. I looked up at him as my hands slid down his smooth chest and across his ripped stomach. He clearly worked out. I reached his boxers where his erection was begging to be let lose. I figured at some point it was going to have to come out to play. But for now I wanted to mess with him. I kissed down his neck again, only this time I didn't stop at his collar bone. I continued down his neck and across his stomach until I reached the hem of his boxers. I could hear him holding back a moan and I knew I had to do what his friends told me to. I had to get him to cry out, not just a simple moan, but a full out yell of someone's name. His friends wanted to have a video of it and they wanted to be able to show him it at any time to show guys weren't heartless during sex. I don't know why, there was something wrong with them.

    I kissed his erection through his boxers, earning myself a nice little moan. I could feel him pushing his hips up towards my hips and I wasn't going to have that. So I stood and backed away from him.

   "Sir, please stop moving around or I will blind fold you and tie your hips down as well." I said with a smirk on my face.

    "I'm sorry, please forgive me..." He whispered.

   I move back over to him and get down on my knees in front of me. "I don't want you to hold anything back. If you need to scream and yell, then I want you to scream and yell. Do you understand?" I asked.

   "Yes, of course, just please continue." He begged.

   I smiled and let my fingers play with the waist band of his boxers before slowly pulling them down and off, throwing them over with his pants. His erection was standing tall and proud in front of my face and I knew by the way he was sounding it wouldn't take long to make him cave. I let my tounge reach out and lick his tip playfully. I heard his quick intake of breath and I could feel him pulling at the ropes that bound his hands. I decided to take a turn of events as I stood up and turned around. I let him see me unhook my bra and drop it to the floor, then turned back to him and let them rub up against his chest. His eyes were full of lust and I knew what he wanted. I rubbed his erection against myself through the underwear I was still wearing. The feeling I got when his tip hit my clit made my stomach tighten. I wanted him and I was suppossed to be making him cave.

    His breathing was picking up more and more and I could tell he was enjoying himself. I stood once more, facing him this time. I touched my neck, letting my hands slide down myself, touching my breasts, playing with them a bit. Then I continued downward and rubbed myself through my panties. I finally slid them down my legs, throwing them to join my bra. I stood over his erection and rubbed myself. Touching my clit, rubbing in slow cirlce, moaning and gasping. I could tell it was affecting him as well. I let my fingers play at the entrance to my core, allowing him to see how wet I was but not letting him control it.

   "Scarrlette, please, put me out of my misery" He begged.

    "What's that? Are you giving up?" I asked, putting one finger into my core.

    I wasn't used to this. I had never touched myself before, didn't see a reason too. But now it seemed so important. I wanted to explore and make Julian cave. I added another finger into my core, stroking slowly in and out. Every time I hit that special spot I couldn't help but moan or cry out. The tightness in my stomach was getting stronger and I wanted to reach the peak before I did anything to Julian. I started rubbing around my clit again and the feeling went sky high. I didn't know how to reach the top though. My fingers were stroking my core at a fast pace, my thumb rubbing my clit at a mad pace and suddenly there were teeth pulling at my nipples. I hadn't realized that I had come so close to Julian, but once his teeth bit down and pulled I cried out my climax.

     I knew I needed to hurry up if I was going to make Julian yell out. I decided to try and give him the best blow job of his life. I quickly took him in my mouth and worked him for all he had. But honestly it didn't take to long before he got to that point.

    "Oh, God, Scarrlette!" He yelled as he spilt his seed into me.

    I smiled to myself, happy I got him to cry out, and to know it was my name he was calling out. I slowly stood, removing him from me.

   "You did it. Now, I can untie you." I said, smiling.

   "Thank you" He said, sounding highly out of breath.

    I untied him and watched as he left. I sat there cleaning myself off and knew what had to happen. I was going to tell him we could give this relationship a try. I do love him, it was obvious tonight that he had to feel something for me as well. I was hoping we could make things work. Only five more months until I was done with this college. I may be a junior but I was moving on to the next level. And I knew I could take Julian with me. I just hoped he wanted to same thing in return.

****************************************************************************************************

Well there you go guys. Another update. Sorry it took so long and this is my first real try at major sexual content like this. So please let me know how I did. Hope you enjoy it! 

-Scarrlette(: