"Just inhaled a bunch of that crap. It's stuck in my throat," Steve said.

"We're getting those wounds cleaned up properly when we get back to our dimension," Kendra told Steve. Isadora looked towards them before she looked at the wound oner her shoulder and ran her fingers over the wound as the group made their way into the trailer. Billy looked over at his girlfriend and noticed she was examining her wound again and he wrapped an arm around her before gently kissing her shoulder.

"And we're gonna get this cleaned up when we get back," Billy told her.

"It doesn't even hurt," Isadora shrugged before stopping as she noticed the pulsing red hole and she stared at it as Eddie spoke up.

"This is where Chrissy died, like, right where she died."

"I think there's something in there," Robin said.

"What the hell is that?" Billy asked, as the group watched before suddenly something burst through and they all jumped backwards as Isadora looked up and saw she was somehow looking directly into Eddie's caravan.

"No way," Steve said, and Isadora looked to see Dustin, Max, Ellie, Beatrix, Lucas and Erica all looking down and waving at them and Isadora laughed as she waved back at them.

"Hi there."

"Hi."

"Holy shit, this is trippy."

"Bada-bada-boom!" Dustin cried.

"I can't believe this is real," Billy said.

"This is pretty awesome," Isadora said, as she realised this was the gate back to their world and she knew once they were back there, they would be able to come up with a plan to defeat Vecna and save Max.

"So, how do we get through?" Billy asked.

"Dustin, can you help us with that?" Kendra asked.

"Hang tight, we're gonna get you out of there," Dustin told the group. Isadora nodded and watched as Max and Lucas carried a mattress to the room and placed it on the ground, and as they did, Isadora noticed there were some stains on the mattress and she looked towards Eddie.

"Those stains are , uh ... I dunno what those stains are," Eddie told the group.

"Uh huh," Isadora smiled over at him as Dustin threw some sheets that had been tied together through the hole in the ceiling, and then yelled at the group to pull on the sheets to make sure they would hold. Robin pulled on it and she nodded at the group as the sheets held in place, before she climbed through the hole and landed on the mattress on the other side.

"Holy shit, it worked!" Isadora laughed.

"All right, I guess I'll go," Eddie said before he climbed through and then Kendra and Nancy followed right behind him, leaving Isadora with Billy and Steve.

"Be careful, Princess," Billy said, as Isadora grabbed a hold of the sheet rope.

"I'll be careful. See you on the other side," Isadora smiled at Billy before she started climbing the rope but suddenly, she was falling into a seemingly endless pit of darkness and she screamed as she tried to save herself from falling before she landed hard on her back and she groaned before she sat up and looked around before she realised she was totally alone and she started to panic, "Billy? Where are you? Billy?!"

As she looked around, Isadora stood up before spotting what looked to be remnants of what was once Starcourt Mall  and her heart started racing faster as she stumbled forward before spotting the lifeless body lying nearby and Isadora froze, "L-Laura."