Intermission and Teaser #32

I don't own. This belongs to their respective owners. I make no money off of this.

"How in Hel does he have Mjolnir," Thor growled out. "And why did it deem him worthy."

Uatu had to suppress a groan. He was going to explain a lot over this event. Even more than he normally does.

"He is able to control the electromagnetic field around Mjolnir," Uatu answered. "This allowed him to bypass the need to be worthy. He is not worthy and cannot use your powers."

"Very well," Thor replied, clearly not liking that Magneto had stolen his hammer.

"Can you guys explain what Magneto did," Fury asked, his hatred for not knowing things showing.

"We believe he shifted the earth off its axis," Tony told the group. "So far it is only a theory, but it is the best we got and it has some strong evidence."

"How the heck are they going to fight someone who can move the Earth around like a ball," Ned asked.

"By working as a team," Steve said. "He is strong, but he cannot defeat us all."

"It is good that you guys are getting along,  but we must continue," Uatu advised.

"So now we counter attack," Carol guessed.

"Not yet," Uatu told her. "First they must save the citizens try and save those they can."

"Very well," Hope said, wanting to make sure her mom was safe. "Let's get this over with." 

"I should warn you, this is the point where it becomes more brutal," Uatu advised

"Let's just start," Scott said, also worried about Janet.

An) Done.So this is where it starts to get a bit more brutal. Also I know this chapter was a small chapter.