Intermission and Teaser #11

I don't own. This belongs to their respective owners. I make no money of this.

Trigger warning for a suicide reference at the end.

"So, I don't remember any of the events," Peter asked.

"No," Uatu the Watcher said.

There was an silence in the room at that. I mean, how do you respond to something like that. Plus the whole fact that he died and then came back to life. Even though it was common in that universe, doesn't mean it was in this universe.

"So, anyway," Tony said to break the extremely uncomfortable silence. "What are we viewing next?"

"We are viewing a new person that you guys don't know of," Uatu the Watcher said. "You shall be viewing, Deadpool."

"Care to explain who that is, cause we have no idea," Rocket said.

"He is a mercenary. And extremely annoying. The Merc with a Mouth," Uatu said.

 The Merc with a Mouth," Uatu said

"In this event," Uatu said. "He does something extremely out of character and decides to help a person about to commit suicide. In a... unique way."

"What is that supposed to mean," Peter asked.

"Just watch."

That was everyone's least favorite answer.

An) Done. This is the first one not about a character in the actual reaction. Not only that, but Deadpool, this will be a fun experience.