0.4

0.4

•.•.•

Luke's P.O.V.

I can't believe I almost gave out my identity to her and I just ignored her. I should've said something. Now she's probably pissed at me.

I need to make up an excuse for not talking to her fast. Maybe I should say my mom called me. No, a phone call wouldn't last that long. Whatever, I'll just say my phone battery went flat or something.

"And this is Huke Lemmings in his natural habitat," someone said. Ashton. He's probably making a keek.

I turned around to look at him and gave him a blank stare as if I didn't know what was going on. Ya know, because I actually didn't know what was going on.

He started laughing at my expression. He ended the keek and

sat by my side.

"Why do you look so sad? Did you get in a fight with your girlfriend or something?" he asked, with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

I kept quiet. I did get in a misunderstanding with my girl friend but she just

wasn't my girlfriend. I wanted her to be mine though.

But when she finds out I'm actually Luke Hemmings, I don't want her to hate me because I lied. Honestly, I wanted her to like me exactly the way she likes me now- wait that came out wrong. I wanted her to like me the way she liked me before this whole misunderstanding.

I like her a lot and I don't even know her that well. I hated the fact that I couldn't be with her when I didn't reply her. She probably hates me now.

Soon, I was brought back to reality "Luke? Are you okay?" he asked, "You're a bit pale. You're not sick are you?". I shook my head slowly, unsure of what to say.

Ashton sighs, shaking his head slowly. "It's that girl you've been texting isn't it?" he asked.

Wait what. How does he know that?

"I saw you texting her, dumbass. I was behind you for gods sake," he said, laughing lightly at me.

I gave him a sad smile and told him every single thing about Jacqueline.

He looked up at me and said something I was expecting him to say.

"You can't lead her on. You have to tell her soon."

•.•.•

A/N: yooo I'm back y'all. school is out, my mid-terms are over and I'm so happy. I haven't been updating bc as I said, I will be facing an exam that could determine my whole future which is TOTALLY not scary at all*note the sarcasm*. anyways, I apologise for the lack of updates and yeah.

anyways, stay awesome bros and here comes the brofist👊

vote, comment and follow if you think I'm doing fairly well, it would help me out a lot and byeeeee