0.3

0.3

•.•.•

Jacqueline's P.O.V.

I was on the sofa with my legs stretched out infront of me. School was awfully quiet today. I feel like everyone knows something that I don't. I shrugged it off and just thought about life in general but then, I decided to think about this Robert guy.

It's so weird. He's different from everyone else in the fam. I know there are some other fanboys but I feel like he has a closer connection to 5SOS somehow.

He's my first guy internet friend that actually stayed after like, a few hours. Most of them usually back out after a few hours but he didn't. I like that.

I decided to message him on ooVoo because I'm bored and I want to know more about him. He's so intimidating, it's crazy. I heard a loud buzz coming from my phone and read the notification.

"Oh. Robert messaged me first. Gosh, he beat me to it." I said, hoping no one heard me because they'd jump to conclusions and I'd get attacked with questions from my overprotective dad. Honestly, that would be the worst thing that could ever happen to me.

•.•

hemmo.19.96: hello bby ;-)

jac.queline: Dude, what's up with the nose on the smiley

hemmo.19.96: okay why does everyone say that? girl, are you saying you don't a freaking nose on your face or

jac.queline: It's just creepy. Like, it's already a winky face but now it has a nose?! Who does that?

hemmo.19.96: according to you, me apparently

jac.queline: Freak

hemmo.19.96: loser

jac.queline: Douchebag

hemmo.19.96: buttwipe

jac.queline: I call you freak and you call me loser. Deal?

hemmo.19.96: yes deal. spit swear

jac.queline: Ew. No, gross

hemmo.19.96: fine. pinky promise?

jac.queline: Meh ok

jac.queline: I honestly really want to meet you. You seem awesome and yeah :P

hemmo.19.96: thanks bby, I get that a lot

jac.queline: The one time I try to be nice and meaningful to you, you ruin the moment.

hemmo.19.96: aw sorry. I really wanna meet you too :-)

jac.queline: Yea and we can fangirl together!!

hemmo.19.96: fanboy**

jac.queline: No

hemmo.19.96: why not?

jac.queline: Because you're gay for Michael. I ship it so hard

hemmo.19.96: why is everyone shipping me with michael? they always say they're muke af or something

jac.queline: Shouldn't it be Mobert or Richael or something like that??

jac.queline: Hello?

jac.queline: Are you still there?

jac.queline: Freak??

jac.queline: K.

•.•

A/N: omg. it's been so long. my exams are next week and ugh, the struggle is real. I hope this wasn't too late ._."

Anyways, stay awesome and here comes the brofist👊

Vote, comment and follow if you think this story is doing fairly well, it would really help me a lot :-)