Chapter 1: Emyn Muil.

"Gandalf!" Bran yelled so suddenly. Suddenly he found himself not in the Snowy World Beyond the Wall. But instead now he was in a rocky landscape. With Razor sharp peaks around him. "What? Where am I? This isn't Beyond the Wall." He noted. 

And he looked around to find that he was alone. "Hodor? Meera? Jojen? Summer?" But there was no response. "How did I get here? Why did I come here? And why did I just scream out: Gandalf?"

"Bran!" He heard another voice call out. Bran turned to see Meera coming up next to him. "Bran!" 

"Meera!" Bran called he stayed still where he was. 

"Bran! There you are!" Meera called. She breathed in a sigh of relief. 

"Meera. Where are we?" Bran asked confused. "How did we get here?" 

"I don't know." Meera answered. "You and Jojen both warged out and then there was a flash of light, and now we're here. But this... this can't be the Vale! What is this place?" She asked confused.

"I wonder if it has to do with my visions." Bran said.

"What Visions? What did you see this time?" Meera asked. 

"I saw... I saw a Great Evil Eye. A Conflict. An Old Man fighting a Fiery Monster! And Jon, Sansa, and Arya. They were there as well." Bran answered. 

There was a sudden crack of thunder. Meera and Bran both turned to look at a Dark Cloud. A Black Sky with thunders of Orange emerging. "Like that one." Bran pointed. 

"A Dark Cloud." Meera said.

"Where are Jojen? And Hodor? And Summer?" Bran asked.

"I don't know." Meera answered. "When the Flash of Light diminished, I was alone. With no one around me." 

"Meera. I don't think we're in Westeros anymore." Bran said. "Or our World for that matter." 

"Our World?" Meera asked. "Are you saying that we are on a different world completely?" 

"I think so." Bran answered. "But we'll know soon enough." 

"Come on, Bran." Meera picked Bran up and placed her on her back. "Let's get out of this place and go find Hodor and Jojen." She decided.

"And Summer." Bran added.

"Yes. Summer too." Meera said. 

But as they took another step. They heard the sounds of voices coming from one of the ledges. 

"People!" Bran exclaimed. "Maybe they can tell us where we are!" He suggested. 

Meera took a look. She saw at least two figures. And both she and Bran took a closer look. She saw two short men. With Curly Hair. One Blonde, and one Dark Haired. 

"Those Two. I've seen them before." Bran informed. 

"Can you see the bottom!?" The Blonde asked.

"No!" The Dark Haired answered. "Don't look down, Sam! Just keep going!" 

Meera and Bran then saw the Blonde known as Sam then slip, and something fell. 

"Catch it! Grab it, Mr. Frodo!" Sam yelled.

The Dark Haired one known as Frodo grabbed the box. But his feet slipped. And he fell off the rope. 

"Mr. Frodo!" Sam yelled. 

It wasn't that far of a drop though. Frodo's feet touched the bottom of the fog. "I think I found the bottom!" 

Sam then climbed down. "Bottom Rope and goodness knows what. It's not natural. None of it." He grunted.