🍋Karuizawa Kei "In the morning..."

Start from the beginning

"Argh~, Argh~, Nghh~, Nggh~, Ahh Kiyotaka~"

After Kei saw me awake from sleep, she immediately remove her mouth from my cock. Her face is flushed and have a tint red in her cheek when i look at her, making her beautiful as always. But my question is: how long does she do that? It feel so good. After that she was wearing a smile on her face.

"Morning Kiyotaka!! Did you sleep well last night?"

She quickly returned to my right side and hugged me tightly, not even minded that her boobs touch me.

"Morning too Kei, why do you suck my cock? It's still early in the morning you know." I didn't mind it though, but i just want to know her reason.

Because of my question, she makes a pout face and saying

"Ah mou, are you really that dense!? It's because you make me feel so good with your big cock, K-i-y-o-t-a-k-a~" She poking my face while saying that, Her finger's is so smooth.

Soon she continue to talk.

"And you even take's my virginity, I'm so happy about it because you are my first love~❤️"

What the, was she really that horny, or did she just want to change the expression on my face or was she just teasing me? It seems like above three questions are very possible to me.

"Hmm, quite dirty aren't you."

I said that with a smirk grin, and smilling after that. She just blushing mess because of my answer and probably my face. Wow i think this is the first time i'm smilling, because of this cute girl beside me.

"K-kiyotaka, your face is so handsome. You should smilling like that more often." She makes a grin face after saying that.

"But it's very danger to my heart." She muttered which I couldn't hear.

Hehhh, she like's it. But if i do it often, the girls will immediately swoon over me. Is Kei gonna accept it if I'm being stolen from another girl? I'm gonna tease her a little bit.

"Hmm If I do it often, girls will be happy and stunned to see it. It's possible that I'll be stolen by another girl you know..."

"W-w-what, I know that. I-i mean just smilling if I'm with you okay? I don't want to get abandoned..." she's said it with a sad tone.

Oops, it seems like I've gone too far with my teasing. Her good mood it seems will fall apart.

"Of course I will not leave you, i'm just teasing you." I'm smirking again while saying this to her, she blushing so much makes her face looks so cute.

(I want to eat her right now)

"E-e-ehhhh, Ah mouu Kiyobaka. I hate you!!! Hmph."

She flustered and said those things to me, even though she's cursing me but the way she said that with a blushing face and tint mark on her face makes me want to plunge into her already.

I'm so lucky to have her as my girlfriend, maybe Satou Maya too but i'm not gonna said that to Kei, it will break the good mood.

"Come here, Kei" with quick motion, I grab both of her shoulder and started lifted her body, make her sit on top of me. Did I tell you that Kei is wearing nothing? That's correct her warm pussy rubbing my stomach. She also didn't mind that her boobs touch my chest.

Unconsciously, I hugged her waist without hesitation. With her face became closer and closer, she grab my cheek and I can feel her breath through my nose. It's making me very hard.

"Kiyotaka, I love you so much" Shit, so close to my face...

"Mmmff" Me and Kei exchange a kiss, a very tasty kiss. Her lips it's so soft, making me hug her waist even tighter.