JOURNEY

Porsche pov

When I woke up the morning rays which splatter through the window. Then I suddenly remembered about last night. He marked me. I touched the mark. Then I searched for him in the bedsheets. But he already woke up. But I didn't remember anything after that.
Then Kinn suddenly entered our room.
"How do you feel now?" He asked me.
"I feel better now. What happened to me last night?" I asked him.
"You pass out after I marked you. But mom said there is nothing to fear. You pass out because of the pressure." He said to me.
"Kinn, come here just lay near me." I called him to lay near me.
He slowly get on the bed and laid on my chest.
" Kinn, yesterday you asked me about my dream. Today I want to ask you, do you have any dream?" I asked to him.
He keep silent for a minute.
"Yes, I have also a dream. Don't mock me. Promise." He said to me.
"No, Kinn. Why should I mock you?" I asked him.
"Ok, I want play guitar and people want to enjoy it. This is my dream." He said slowly to me.
I cupped his face and smiled to him.
"We can do it." I said to him.

Then I took a shower and went downstairs for breakfast. After we had our breakfast, Kinn went to dad's office room. I took a small walk to the garden.

Kinn pov

After coming out from dad's office room. I searched for Porsche. Then I found him in the garden. He is standing between the jasmine. The fragrance which seduced me at the same time Porsche is most attractive than the flowers. I slowly reached to him. And covered his eyes with my hands. Then I placed my surprise in his hand.
"Kinn, what is this? Oh! My god flight tickets to Maldives." He jumped with joy. He hugged my neck and give me a kiss.
" But, Kinn what will you do?" He asked me.
"Don't worry about it. Dad will take care of the company.He said that we can travel as much as we like and come back " I said to him.
"Haa, Kinn I want to travel all around the world." He told me with the eagerness of a little child.
"Come, let's pack our luggage. We will leave tomorrow."I said to him.

Porsche pov

I never thought this kind of life in my life. I always restricted from everything. If I didn't marry him I ended up with someone else. I can't guarantee that I will get this kind of life. Kinn is the best mistake I choose in my life. Yes kinn is always a mistake for me but now he is my right now. I Love You Kinn. I don't want to compare anything with you because I don't need it.

At night

We were packing our luggage. Someone is knocking on our door. When I opened it was mom, dad and phi.
"Happy journey my little one's. Enjoy the moment. Don't miss anything." Phi said to us.
"It's a long journey don't forget anything. Call me when you get freetime. I wish you a happy journey. Enjoy yourself." Mom said to us.
"Happy Journey and come back fast as soon as possible. Ok. Take care." Dad said to us.
"Thank you everyone." We said in unison.

After packing we get in the bed. We cuddled and went to sleep.
.
.
.
.