"Lewis!" The Duke shouts.

Lewis is the housekeeper of the Duke's palace. He knows everything that goes on in the Palace. And the Duke considers him a part of his family.

"Yes, your grace." He comes as fast as he could, he pants a little.

"Get my bath ready. I want a warm bath now. Get the supper ready too." He commands.

"Yes, your grace." Lewis answers and runs to inform the man servants of the house.

Neh walks down the stairs, dancing and prancing.

"Brother, you got my book?" He asks looking at the ferocious Timothy. Yes, right now he is Timothy not Tim.

The Duke does not notice Neh and his question, he pass by him swiftly.

"What happened?" Neh asks Jacob.

"Here is your book, brother. And don't mind him, he has been like that for a while. He will be fine. Mood swings maybe."

They both nodded at this and went to their respective rooms.

Timothy goes to his bedchamber and bangs the door close, sits on the couch and pinches the bridge of his nose. That did hurt him. That hurt him when Y/n doubted him. That hurted him more when he realised that he was the one trying to make it all work out, while Y/n was believing the rumours that surface around him. He grunts, when he thinks about all the effort he put into this, while Y/n was the one kicking all of his efforts.
He doesn't know to whom he could talk about all this. He couldn't talk to his brothers, because they don't know about Lily. To calm all the storm and to calm all his inner conflicts, he decides to hop into the warm bath.

Soon, the man servants prepare a bath for him, they arrange all the essential oils beside the tub, which was to be sprinkled on him after the bath. Nothing worries him when he is in the warm water, he releases all the stress when he is at the bath. He gets all purged in the bath. Getting out of the tub, he wraps himself in a bath robe. He feels like he was being purged after the bath.

After getting all dressed, he decides to take a stroll at the library. He feels as if reading would make him feel any better. Opening the huge door, he parts the curtains that cover the huge window of the room. For a few minutes, he is gulped by the beauty of the pinkish sunset. To make the evening, which is the start of the night more refreshing, he picks out a disc and puts it on the gramophone. And soon Mozart's Jupiter symphonies is heard echoing from the gigantic library of the palace. He walks by the bookshelf and decided to read Shakespeare. Neglecting the most sought genres of Shakespeare that is, the comedy and the tragedy, he decides to go for the history instead. He sits by the window with Henry V and dissolves himself within the book. The room now appears orange due to the candle lights and the chandelier hung above. The candles and the chandelier are worth to look at in the evening. Because they shine brighter in the dark, illuminating themselves beautifully.