| Hospitality |

*continued...

Y/n and her lady-in-waiting's were greeted by few ladies, they were in their fortys. The one that stood before them was plump, with a tiny-huge black mole on her left cheek, she was wearing a dark brown clothes as the other ladies. Here eyebrows were furrowed & she seemed displeasing.

"Y/N, this is Mrs. Grove, she will escort you to the bed chambers." He took her hand.

Mrs. Grove nodded her head & smiled crookedly.

"Hello Mrs. Grove," Y/N smiled wide,
"Hello, miss..."
"Call me Y/N, that'd be okay" she informs placing her hand on Mrs. Grove's cold hand.
"Surely, miss." Mrs. Grove then turns towards the other ladies and signals them to return back to their chores.

Y/N then turns at the Duke, as she feels being watched by someone continuously. When she looks at him, he shifts his eyes away, then back to her again.

"I guess Mrs. Grove will help you settle down ( he takes her hand, and looks into her eyes) I hope to see you at lunch time, miss Y/N."
"I hope to see you too, your grace." She bows her head.

*The Duke and his brothers leave them, while Mrs. Grove escorted her to the guest chambers.

They passed through the ballroom

They passed through the ballroom. The ballroom was huge, and the chandelier flaunted her glory. The roof was sort of made with glasses of different patterns because one could see their minute reflection in it. The wall's had ancient classical paintings, that she'd read in books. It also had the painting of the Duke and the Duchess, the great Duke & the great Duchess & so on. They seemed happy in the portraits.

"Who is this?" Y/N pondered stopping by a portrait

"This is the late Duchess, the Duke's mother." Mrs. Grove answered.
"She's beautiful!" Y/N exclaimed.
"Indeed she was!" Mrs. Grove puts in, with a beam of pride in her eyes.
She must have been the Duchess's favourite thought Y/N.
"I guess now where the Duke got his looks from" Y/n mumbles.
"Pardon?" Mrs. Grove squeaks.
"Nothing, we must hurry." Y/n followed Mrs. Grove.

They move to the east side of the palace. While they crossed the corridor Y/n noticed rose shrubs grown side by side, butterflies and bees swam around them. She can't resist, she rushed and touched the flowers gently tapping her fingers smoothly over it.