3 ~ Maverick

"How would one get to Wonderland..or simply live there.." Madden looked speechless and didn't say another word, "Anyways..I'll show you to your dorms.." I nodded as I saw a guy who asked the question rolling his eyes, "It's simple really..just go to the Main Street and look for a big hole..simple as that.." I jumped and saw a girl with cat ears standing next to the guy, "Obviously you knew the answer..and he didn't.."

"Well duh..I am part wonder..speaking of..you need a wonderlander to go with you to Wonderland or else you can't get back.." I raised a brow, "Oh really..tell me more.." she laughs, "Tell you what?.", "About Wonderland and what happens if you get stuck there.." I see her smirk, "I suppose..I could do that..but nobody has gotten stuck there.", "Maverick..you coming?" I turn and see Tammy staring at me, "Yeah one second.." I said as I looked back at them, the kid Jamal was up close to my face. "So you're the Westergaard baby..", "Yeah..I am." I gulped,

"Good to know..the name is Jamal..this Clarissa.." we shook hands as I gulped, "Maverick.." he nodded, "Nice to meet you..", "Likewise.." he said as he stared at me, "So you two are going to Wonderland?", "Well no-" he interpreted the girl Clarissa mid sentence, "Yeah..why do you want to know?" He looked at me strangely, "Well..could I possibly tag along?" He raised a brow, "You. A Westergaard Royal wants to visit Wonderland out of all places in Auradon..." I nodded, "I've been everywhere else..besides Wonder..my sister had visited there once and came back a new person..maybe it can help me become a new person.." He grinned, "Well sure..we can take you to Wonderland..doesn't seem to be an issue..it will only just cost a tiny fee.." I raised a brow, "A fee?" he nodded, "But I suppose if you don't want to pay it..you may as well be stuck in there since Clarissa only half..and well I just know the ins and outs of Wonder..and since your not Wonder..you will just be st-"

"I'll pay whatever the fee will be.." he smirked, "Perfect..meet us in the dining hall later tonight and we will go straight after dinner.." I nodded, "You should probably go find your dorm..whoever has you as a roommate is lucky to have a royal like you.." He left with Clarissa as I turned and went towards Tammy. When I got close to her, she looked at me strangely, "What was that all about..", "Just trying to meet a new friend in our group.." She laughed nervously, "Alright..you choose your path of friends in life..but just a warning I've been told..never trust Jamal..as he is just a thief at heart.."

As Tammy gave her warning, a sense of caution washed over me. I thanked her for the reminder but there was an undeniable curiosity that lingered in my brain. I couldn't shake off the idea of Wonderland and the prospect of a journey into the unknown. The mysterious allure of Wonderland seemed to outweigh the potential risks.

Later that night, in the enchanting dining hall of Auradon Prep, I was waiting in line and next to me was Jamal and his friend Clarissa. "Seems like you can't stand to be away from me..", "I'm just getting food Jamal.." he laughs, "Sure. Just food.", "Yeah. I'm just getting food." He smirks.

Wonderland Wonders

Jamal:

In a world of wonders, where time takes a pause,

through the rabbit hole, we'll break all the laws.

Maverick, my friend, are you ready to see,

The magic that lies in this land of glee?

Clarissa:

Though my cat ears may be twitching, in the moon's soft glow,