"mhm his girlfriend finna catch him, there she go. get his ass" he said "why dis bitch running away? go fight da teacher whore ass" he spoke to the tv.

kiara had him hooked on lifetime.

after she had him watch a movie when a baby named kamiyah got stolen out the hospital he understood her frustrations at the hospital when mir was born.

after that he had began watching way more lifetime movies and he was starting understand there was a pattern in the movies and he could always tell what was going to happen but for some reason they were still interesting.

looking down he saw mir had stopped drinking and it was three of the six ounces left meaning he was probably done now.

"come on bubba lemme change you so we can take a nap" he said holding him on his shoulder patting his back to burp him walking back to kiaras room.

it was so weird to have mir to himself, it was always him, mir and kiara. hearing his phone ring he paused using his free hand to answer seeing ciara was audio calling.

"yo" he answered. "can you open the door i forgot Ta'liyah pacifier and she won't stop whining" she sighed.

"yeah hollup" he mumbled laying mir safely on his back in his crib going in the living room picking up the pink pacifier.

he walked to the front door opening the door. "here wit yo ugly ass" he gave it to her then bucked at her.

"bitch your father" she bucked back at him and he looked down at Ta'liyah who was only a week old.

"i'm glad she look like taytay cause if she looked like you she would be bullied all her life" he told her.

she gasped "hoe bye" she rolled her eyes picking up her car seat. "bye liyah, bye liyah ugly ass mama" he closed the door in her face locking it.

going back in kiaras room mir layed in his crib looking around and he picked him up. "sorry yo mama ugly ass bestfriend came, don't call her yo auntie she a street rat" he said.

mir giggled making jay laugh laying him on the bed and changing him.

"aight now can we take a nap i'm tired"

SEPTEMBER 8th
HARLEM, NYC

"so when you gone let me see my step son" chance smirked standing against the lockers next to kiaras. "boy i do not want you" she laughed.

"who you want if it ain't me baby" chance said cockily. "my baby daddy. now get out my face, bullshitting on the first day. i thought you graduated" she smiled.

"i was a junior not a senior" he smacked his teeth. "crazy," she licked her lips crossing her arms over her chest.

she swallowed "so you said you still want yo baby daddy but i'm right here. it's me baby it's me" he patted his chest and she busted out laughing.