"Hello?" I mumbled, rubbing my eyes as I yawned. My eyebrows knitted together as I heard cussing and multiple crying from my phone. Pulling it away from my ear, I looked at the screen.

Tai-chan.....?

"Tai-chan? Hey Tai-chan! Are you okay?"

My eyes widen as the crying in the background started to get louder.

A baby?

No... That can't be just one baby, there must be multiple.

I patiently waited, but I stood up deciding that I should prepare to go out. Something definitely wasn't right.

With my phone at my ear, I slipped my thick jacket on, knowing it'll be cold outside because it was still spring. When I grabbed my shoe out of the closet, I heard a proper speech for the first time.

"Y-Yuki! SHIT!! What the hell?!" My ears perked up at the familiar voice.

"Are you alright, Tai-chan? Why do I keep hearing crying?" I questioned into the phone as I grabbed a scarf and wrapped it around my neck.

"I don't know what the fuck is happening! Kuroko, Kise and I were suppose to meet Aomine at the court but when we arrived, the rest of the GoM were there. And! When we started to play, theyfuckingturnedintobrats!!!!"

My nose scrunched in confusion as I tried to comprehend what my teammate was saying.

"Wait, wait. Calm down first, Tai-chan! What happened? I can't hear you if you talk to fast!" I tried calming down the male.

"THEY FUCKING TURNED INTO BRATS!!!!"

*

*

*

What....?

>>TIME SKIPS>>

I ran out of the house with a small red wagon Tet-chan and I used to play with when we were younger.

I lightly jogged, rushing to the park where Tai-chan said he was waiting. In the wagon, I placed multiple blankets and candy, anything that a baby might need.

But....

WHAT THE HELL?

BRATS?! BABIES?!

As soon as I neared the park, I could hear the loud wailing of multiple children. My strides became quicker, and by the time I enter the park, my breathing was heavy and uneven.

"Yuki!" My head snapped to the side as I stared at Tai-chan who seemed extremely panicked.

My magenta eyes seemed to widen as I stared at the boys of different ages hanging off of my red haired teammate's body. Each of the boys had a familiar, colorful hair.

"No way....!" I gasped as I dropped the handle of the wagon I had in my hand.

With wary strides, I walked up to my teammate who held two babies that couldn't have been more than two-year-old, at the most they were around one year olds.

One of them had dark purple hair who seemed pretty chubby. The other baby on the other hand....

Well, he was too familiar because he looked exactly like the baby in the pictures at home.

Huge aqua blue eyes with teal, messy hair.

"Oh my god... Tet-chan is that you?" I gasped walking up to Tai-chan that held the two babies.

The light blue haired baby immediately stop crying as he saw me. With chubby arms and hands, he reached over to me, whining because Tai-chan wouldn't let him go.