JK ITS NOT THE END🤭🤭🤭

Angsty angst😋😋😋😋 oh BTW @LittleNightmares408 doesn't like to write angst but I do so yippe😘😘😘😍😍😍😍🤪🤪🤪😋😋😋😋

A month later Bruce is still in a coma and nobody has texted in the GC snice Bruce's coma

Vances POV:

I been visiting Bruce for a while and he has shown signs of recovery but if he doesn't wake up soon they might have to pull the plug.....

I really hope he wakes up soon.......

Bruce POV🫢:

I been in the white room for atleast a minute! But I do kinda miss Vance. Every second I can hear him talk out of nowhere! It's nice to hear Vance talk! Then my new friends Charlotte(Mrs.Blake),  Mr. Arellano, and Grace! 

Grace is a girl my age and she said she been here for at least 1 day! and that's not long but hey! It's better then being on earth!!

Grace had short red hair and blue eyes! She is very pretty to! She also died the same way I did!  But I must say that this place is pretty good! Tho I miss my friends. Grace is really nice!

"BRUCE GRACE COME OVER HERE!!" Charlotte called us as we were flying around in the air. Who knew Finns mom was so nice? I wish I can say the same with Mr. Arellano. When I first got here he looked just like Robin! He lad long hair but he tied it into a man bun and had a green bandana over his bun. He also had the personality of Robin when you first meet him but Mr. Arellano stays like that forever! He won't tell us his first name anyway!!

"Grace I'm sorry but Bruce has to go back to earth" Charlotte said as I looked at Grace and Grace looked at me and  she hugs me while crying.

"Imma miss you Bruce but I wish for the best for you! Bye bruce" Grace let's go and everything turns black and I wake up to see my mom and Vance there

I open my eyes to see a hospital room, so white and clean to! I can't recall a single thing that happend in that white but all I can remember is the white room and that's it.

Vance looks at me and sees that I'm wake, he hugs me "BRUCE OH MY GOD WELCOME BACK TO EARTH DICKWEED" Vance said as I hug him back "I'm glad to see you to Vance" we stood there for a couple minutes and I also guess my mom texted my friends and sister because they were all there.

F: "BRUCE! IM SO SORRY!"

BY: "It's ok Finn, but see im fine so there's nothing to worry about!"

G: "MOM WHY DID YOU PULL A FINNEY'S MOM?!"

F: "FUCK YOU GRIFFEN"

Buzz: "Gald to see your ok Bruce!"

Matty: "Yeah! It's been quite for a month in the GC"

BY: "A MONTH?!"

Matt: "YUP a month"

D: "BRUCEY WUCEY!! YOU DEPRESSED EMO! WHY DID YOU DO IT?! WHAT WAS THE REASON?!"

A: "BRUCE YPUR ALIVE!!"

G: "I KNEW IT!! MY DREAMS WERE RIGHT ONCE FUCKINH AGAIN!!!"

G: "Vance can you let go of Bruce?"

V: "No. Fuck off."

________________

The end!!! Of this chapter!! Also I lied we are not ending the book any time soon😘🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️ also this took so long to write🥹😭and sorry for killing Bruce of I WAS going to kill Finney originally but someone *coughes* @LittleNightmares408 *coughes* wanted to ✨️kill Bruce✨️ instead