Chapter 4 - First thing to everything

The next day in the great hall was wild. Almost every student who were there yesterday had a enormous hangover, and none had the courage to ask mme Pomfresh for an ani hangover potion.

Sirius Black was openly glaring at his little brother form across the hall.

"Sirius, mate, staring at him won't make Regulus coming brotherbonding with you like nothing ever happend." Said an very annoyed Remus Lupin.

Sirius looked at  him with wide eyes. 

"Brotherbonding? I don't want that! Are you crazy?" He responded.

Beside Sirius was a very silent James Potter, in fact he didn't said a thing since they enter in the great hall. 

"James?" Said Peter "Want to say what you think?"

"No?" He responded, almost a whisper.

The four of them fell silent. And Sirius was back glaring.

"What sort of relationship he have with that Crouch kid?" he asked after five mitutes of staring shamelessly at the younger Black.

James's head snaped in the direction of the slytheint table in a second.

At the green and silver table there were Regulus Black, who's head was laying on the table, Evan Rosier, that is apprently in a very passionate dicussion with Dorcas, Pandora Lestrange with a slytherint tie on her head like a bandana, And  Barty Crouch Jr. , with a sympathic hand on the back of the raven haired boy. They were quite a sight.

"What do you think it is?" Asked a suddently very curious James Potter.

Remus looked at him with an undechifrable look.

"I don't know mate, maybe they are just best friends" Sirius said still looking at the pair.

"Nah, it seems like something else, I can't put the finger on it tho" Responded the one with glasses.

Remus decided to turn aroud to see what they are talking about. He felt a sting of hurt for Sirius at that moment, he knew what that was. Someting he vas incredibly jealous from when he was younger.

Brotherhood.

They were just like Sirius and James, but in slytherint version. He couldn't tell Sirius what their relationship looked like, it would be an absolutly cruel thing to do.

"You guys are overthinking, that's just two best friends after an hangover, nothing special." He said in a tone that make him sure of himself.

The two griffendors continued glaring at the fift years until the end of breakfest.

__________________________

When the five of them get back to the slytheint common room Regulus got attacked by the head girl and the quiddich capitan within seconds.

Emma Vanity, the head girl and the previous quiddich capitan that decided to give her bage for concentring herself on her N.E.W.T.S, and Wayatt Peirce the one that got him the nickname 'star-seeker' headed to the group deleberaly ignoring the fact that the ravenclaw with them shouldn't be authorised in the common room.

"Black! I was looking for you yesterday, you were at the party right?" Wayatt asked with entusiast.

"Yeah I was there, but I dout that you saw me, you were already wasted when I came in" Regulus responded.

"Souds about right." He pause an instant. "You're doing the tryouts this year right? This is my last year and my only one at quiddich capitant, I want to win the cup."

Regulus looked at him in suspicion. "Yeah of course i'm going to do the tryouts, are you sure it's the only reason you desire to win the cup?" 

Wayatt cheeks got bright red and give a quick side eye to Monica Zambini, in the corner of the room. Of course it was to impress her, he got a huge crush on her since they know each other.

Barty eyes filled with curiosity. "Realy? Her? I mean she's pretty and all but she's a way too much centred on herself to be paying attention to you" He said like the insults were compliments.

Dorcas give him a slap behind the head for the remak.

"Dorcas" This time it was Emma that was speaking. "Since my place as a chaser is avalible I suggested you to the awfully tall idiot right there for my place, if you still are intrested in quiddich of course." She said with a kind smile.

"Realy?" Dorcas asked.

"Yeah, and you're prefect roud is with Lily Evans tonight, the one with who she was supposed to do it got sick or whatever, so you are the sacrifice." 

Regulus let out a small laught at the irony of the situation.

After the two sevent years freed them from their compagine they got directly in the boys dorm room.

Dorcas got on Evan's bed since he's the nearest from the door, Pandora crashed Regulus's bed like it was her own , wich is kind of the case since she had pass more time in that bed then her own. And the boys found themselves squeezed on Barty's cause none of the girls wanted to share the space that originaly belong to them.

"Reg where were you last night? I didn't saw you after they played 'I was made for loving you' and you weren't in the dorms" Pandora asked with a raised eyebrow.

Regulus tried to remember what happed the night before, he was completly drunk and in an fuzzy memory he remembed smoking with Rabastan Lestrange while complaining about older brothers and their annoying presence. And then he got out of the common room for an unknow reason.

"The last thing I remember is smoking with Rabastan and going out I think, I realy don't remember."

"Rabastan? Like Rabastan Lestrange? Like you're cousin's husban's brother? That Rabastan?" Asked Evan with incomprension.

"How many pepoles in this school are named Rabastan, Evan?" Said Barty shifting his feets to Regulus lap on the end of the bed.

Evan give him a look, "I mean why the fuck would he be talking to Rabastan"

"We were talking about the fact that older brothers are useless" Regulus said.

"this is, very confusing and also very understanable" Responded Dorcas "But it dosen't help us knowing where you went"

Barty gasped "Oh my god" Everyone in the room gave him a confusing look. "Imagine he went off and snoged someone, or worst shag, and he dosen't even remember it" He said outraged

They looked at him like he was an complete idiot. 

"Barty, sometimes I don't even know where you're ideas come from" Said Dorcas

Pandora scoffed "Yeah, no offence, but I don't think Reg is capable of snoging someone, even drunk and high." She said

"First I am very capable of snoging someone Dora, thanks for beleving in me, and second, Barty there is no way in hell that I wouldn't remember something like that." Regulus said with a light tone.

At that moment, he didn't knew how worng he was.