Chapter 3 - Never too sure

"Absolutly not."

"Regulus. Acturus. Black. You put thoese clothes on your ass and you come back here." Said Dorcas 

It has been at least 3 hours that they were trying to make him were something respectable for the party. No need to say that it was a floop total. 

"I am not going like that!" Scream Regulus from the bathroom.

Evan groan in exsasteration. "Reg, I realy love you, like you're my best friend and all, but if you don't get you're ass here I will come get you myself and you don't want that." 

"Okay okay I am comming" The one who hid in the bathroom said in a resilient way.

He was wereing a black button up shirt with rolled sleeves and black ripped jeans with some silvers rings and necklace. 

Barty and Dorcas jaw dropped to the floor.

"Damm" said Barty. "I was right as hell! Shit Reg you are hot." 

"He is right, you look great in that style" Agreed Pandora from Evans bed where she was laying.

"My mother would have a heart attack if she saw me like that." Sighed Regulus droping himself at the end of his bed.

They were in the boy's dorm room dressing for the party who somehow already started.

Barty was as usual. Dressed to impress Evan, who were not so impressed since it's how he alwas dress for every single party since last year. 

Doras had her 'i'm going to seduce someone' outfit, probably beacause a certain gryffendor blond beatter is already getting pissed downstairs. And Pandora was gorgous as alwas with a white skirt and a blue marine jumper.

"Can we go now? I can smell thoses flithy hufflepuff smoking weed from here, and I want a hit!" Complained Barty raising himself up from his bed.

"I agree, if i'm going to talk to Marleen I will need a hit." Agreed Dorcas following him to the door.

Evan raised himself up to following the two idiots with a sigh. That leaved Pandora and Regulus alone in the room.

"Are you sure it's alright?" Asked Regulus in front of the mirror looking at himself.

"Don't worry, and if pepoles look at you just ignore them." Responded Pandora raising herself up. "Now quit complaining and come getting pissed with me, the three idiots are probably done snaching weed to thoses poor six years."

"Yeah I am coming." Said Reg hedding to the door of his dorm with his best friend. "Ready to not be the 'mom friend'?"

"Oh I am dear, I will not hold Dorcas's hair again whent she will vomit, and I know she will." He looked at her with raised eyebrows. "Don't look at me like that, you're hair won't be hold as well." 

When they got downstairs the party was strong already, pepoles were smoking in corners and praticely everybody were pissed and dancing in the room at the music.

Regulus joined Barty at the improvised bar a little after Evan, Pandora and Dorcas leaved with drinks in their hands for the dancefloor in the middle of the common room. Barty looked like a child on christmas in front of the number of alcohol bottles in front of him. 

"Okay Reg, tonight you are getting pissed so I will do you're first drink since you look absolutly lost in front of that table." Said barty talking with his hands like he was a 5 year old. "Okay let's see what can I do, we have fire wiskey, Pear Dazzle- Ah there it is" He said holding a transparent bottle witha red band.

"What is it" Asked the raven haired boy.

"This my darling LoonyReggie is the best muggle alcohol you will ever taste in this low world.". Responded Barty "The name of this art it 'Vodka' keep it in mind" He make two mixed drinks and handing one to Regulus. "Drink that, I promise it's better that it smell."

Regulus taked a sip and oddly it wasn't that bad. He could even qualify that as good.

"It surprisingly good" He said to Barty.

"Yeah I know, this is my courage for the night" Sighed Barty with a low voice.

"I acualy thought the weed was your courage." Regulus said before sighing and turning completely to Barty. "If you realy love Evan that bad you probably should start treating him like he isn't just someone you will jump on and then forget what happened. He deserve more than to be a meaningless hook-up for someone even if it's for you."

Barty looked at him with a sad look in his eyes, the sader he saw since when he came back fro christams beak last year. Regulus saw his mistake imediately.

"Come on Barty, I know you can have him without vodka or weed, let the presure go will ya?" He said downing his glass, witch made his head spin a little and refeling an other one.

"I can't belive i'm telling you this, but slow down a bit or your not going to assume tomorow morning."

"I don't care if I don't assume tomorow, I feel like my dear older brother is going to smash that door in any second and I am a way too sober for that." Responded Regulus looking at the door of the comon room with wild eyes.

"Okay if you say so, but stop looking at that door for merlin's sake." Said his best friend getting away from the bar and heading to Evan, Dorcas and pandora who were dancing in the middle of the room. "Are you comming or i'm going to drag you down there?" He said turning himself to Regulus.

He looked at his friends for a second singing the lyrics of a song that he was sure they didn't even know. He let out a spykey laugh at the sight. They looked like idiots, but happy idiots.

"Of course I am comming dear Bartemius." He said Barty's complete name just for seeing the look of disgust on his face. "Don't look at me like that, you called me LoonyReggie earlier you have no room to complain when I say your full name." He said making Barty laugh.

They headed together to the dance floor joining their friends in their idiotic attempt of singing a song that Evan said he was pretty sure it was of a muggle artist named David Bowdie or something like that, Evan confuse letters when he's high or drunk, or both.

None of them noticed the four gryffendors boys that entered in the common room a little before the song changed to one they knew this time.

No one also noticed the infamous Sirius Black froze at the sight of his little brother, in muggle clothes that probably belong to one of his friend, dancing with the four person he alwas hangout with on a song of David Bowie. 

But worst.

He looked unberaby happy.

At that verry moment, Sirius Black had a ache right trought his heart knowing that he had never saw Regulus smile like that. 

Maybe he was wrong, Regulus is no stranger. It's just that they found themselves a better family then the two of them.