Chapter 2 - The snakes and the lions

The sorting ceremony was ultery borring this year, they were nine new students in slytherint. Five boys and four girls, Dorcas and Regulus were charged to welcome the new comers by sitting with them for the diner.

The first meal of the year at Hogward is alwas the worts for two reasons. 

First of all. The director alwas speak for like, an eternity and when he is finaly done talking no one is hungry beacause his speach on the reglement and the introduction of the new defence teacher, who change every single year, cut of the hunger.

Second, You have to sit with your house, and this is a problem beacause the only ravenclaw who like Pandora is a kid in the year below them named Xenophilius Lovegood. 

The ravenclaws dosen't like Pandora beacause once in second year she invite Barty, Dorcas, Regulus and Evan in the common room. Let's say that they didn't got a good welcome. In fact, the olders ravenclaws kicked them out at the second they saw them.

No one can blame them really, but they don't have to glare at Pandora every time they walk past her, it's unfair.

So Dora stoped trying to make friends in her house, it would be hopeless and a waste of time.

Regulus who was ultery bored looked at the middle of the slytherint table where his two roommates were sitting. They looked in a quite passionate discussion.

Regulus put his head at the side of Dorcas', who was teriffing the first years with the legend of the bloody barron. 

"Hey Cas" She looked at him with a confuse look. "Ten gallion that Barty and Evan would kiss at least once beafore Christmas vacations"

She looked at him with a playfull expression, "You're on, but don't get too sad when I win" 

The thing he love the most about Dorcas is probably the fact that she's alwas up for a bet, and yet she alwas loose when it come to bet with him.

He return his gaze to his two bests friends, anybody who had eyes would be able to see that Evan and Barty were deeply in love with each other since third year. But they are hopeless idiots, and Barty is a comon whore.

The guys is capable to flirt (and shag) with anybody who is pretty enough to catch his eyes but when it come to talking to Evan he just froze on the spot. Regulus, Dorcas and Pandora find it pretty funny to watch Barty, the literal casanova of the dungons, fan girling about his dormmate and how pretty his eyes are.

And Evan isn't any better, if someone would count the times that Evan had got jealous over any single person who slept with Barty, this person would die before he even reach the half of them.

To be fairly honest, seeing them looking at each other with sparkles in their eyes and then avoiding any eyes contacs, was as desperating as it was hilarious for Regulus.

...

"I mean this girl is like, the most beautiful person I have ever meet" 

"Yes Dorcas, we know" Evan, Barty and Regulus said at the same time with an exsasperation grin.

Since they return to the comon room the only thing Dorcas had been talking about was Marleen McKinnon and her beautiful golden hair. It was starting to get a litle repetitive.

"You guys are no fun. Y'all suppose to be supportive when I am complaining about my embarassing and verry understandable crush on Marleen." Said Dorcas. Damm this girl is almost dramatic as Sirius.

"Cas you know we love you verry much right?" Evan asked and waiting for the girl to nood, whitch she did. "Then you should be award of the fact that you don't just have a crush on McKinnon, Dorcas, my girl, you are completely whiped"

"I am not." She denied forcefully, "It's just a little crush, like the one I got on Alice Fortescue In first year" 

The three boys looked at each others. 

The famous 'little crush on Alice Fortescue'. 

Damm they were so sick of it back then, they heard her speaking about it for hours.

'Heya Evs! Have you seen the new hair cut off Alice?' 'BARTYYY, I'm going to dieee, she look so pretty with her ocean blue eyes and her griffendor robe' 'Reggie! My favorite introvert, did you saw the way she looked at me at dinner? Do you think she notice me?'  Durring a whole year. They know more about Alice then her boyfriend. Thanks to Dorcas and her ability to be a unmanagable simp for griffendors girls.

 "You think she will be there tomorow at the party?" Asked the girl while she was resting her head on Evan's lap on one of the many couch in the slytherint common room.

"Probably, I mean griffendors aren't use to miss party right?" Respond Barty mindlessly staring at Evan.

"Wait, dose that mean that my brother will be there?" Said Regulus with a slight of panic in his voice.

Dorcas looked at him. She completely forgot that Marleen and Sirius were like an extention of each other, and that is a problem beacause Griffendors don't miss party and Reg decided to come. This will be a problem.

"I mean probably? Just ignore him if you saw him." She responded.

"Hell yeah you will ignore him! I am not letting you're brother ruin the first party where you decide to get drunk on purpose." Said Barty who stoped staring at his beautiful platine blond hair roommate.

"Yeah I agree" Said Evan. "Maybe the fact that you are going to be with us is going to stop our dear casanova to find a hook-up that he will probably don't remember the name." He finished with a pointed look to Barty.

"Oh come on Evs, you know like me that ou little Reginald right there have a great potential of becoming a great casanova" 

Regulus looked up from his book at the mention of the ridicuous nickname he manage to give him again. "Reginald?" he asked with an confusing look."How manny nicknames like that you have?"

"I have Reg, Reggie, Reginald, there is little king, Regobro, loonyReggie, little Black, Baby Blac-" He got cut-off by the lauther of Dorcas.

She was choking on her own wheeze "Regobro" She laugh harder "This is the best fucking nickname I have ever heard" 

Evan and Barty joind her in her laughter. Even Regulus managed to crack a smile in the corner of his mouth.

Now he understand why Sirius was so found of his friends.