Your pov

"Long time no see babygirl." He said

"Yeah and i am not very pleased to see you Jeon Jungkook ". I said

"The feelings are mutual babe." Jungkook said

His fangirls were glaring at me for having his attention. I so wanted to punch his pretty face . Why did god wasted such good face on this asshole.huh

"Leave me right fucking now asshole." I said

"Aww babygirl is angry huh. And what will you even do if i dont leave you. You can't possibly do anything with that petite body of yours ." He said while eyeing me up and down

He was right tho what can i possibly do in front of this muscle pig. Can't deny the fact that he had an appealing appearance. But that doesn't mean he can bully me .

Suddenly Mark came and saw jungkook pinning me, i pleaded with my eyes mouthing help me, he came towards us..

"Hey yn i see you got your schedule, what is your first class ?" He asked

Jungkook noticed mark talking to me and his grip on me loosened. I took this chance and showed him off of me .

"Hey Mark , yeah i was actually going to my first class right now." I said

From the corner of my eye i saw jungkook glaring holes in his head, god mark was just trying to help me .

"Lets go then i will drop you to your class you dont wanna lost your way again now do you?" Mark said

"Yeah sure let'z goo." I said

Suddenly jungkook grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him , i can smell his cologne. He came near my ear , i can feel his hot breath on my skin.

"I am not over with you yet princess." He whispered.

I feel my cheeks getting warm as i started blushing because of our closeness and also the nickname. I just wanna dig a hole and bury myself in it ughh. He let go of my wrist and started going towards his class. Thank god its over , my cheeks are still red from before.

I turned towards Mark. He came here the right time .

"Thank you Mark for saving me ." I said

"No problem. What do you think friends are for?" Mark said

We started walking towards my first class with mark . Once i got there we bid our goodbyes and planned to meet each other at cafeteria in lunch break .

Jungkook's pov

I miss y/n so much we haven't met each other after finals. I got admission in a college in which y/n decided to take admission in . Why you may ask ? Because i love that dumb girl but she never notices me so i try to get her attention by bullying her. Tho i never harmed her physically i just called her named and pulled a few pranks nothing too intense.

I got ready for my first day of college. I wanted wear something casual today . So i wore a blue ripped jeans and a black hoodie .

I entered the college building and alk girls started screaming and whispering
. Now what can I do about my beauty.
They cant resist me and I know that.
But what's the advantage of this, the girl i love hates me.

I was walking in the hallways and i saw her my love , my cure , my pain killer , my y/n . I missed her so much that i just wanted run and pull her in a tight hug while whispering i love you in her ear. But i can't and it hurts me so much to know that I can't.

I got an evil idea in my head i looked at her and smirked. She started to turn around and leave but i grabbed her arm , i know she doesn't like being touched . But i wanted to to see her cute angry face , the way those cute cheeks puff out and the pout she have on her lips . I pinned her to the wall not too harshly i dont wanna hurt her in any way.

I noticed the way those girls were glaring at her, i wanted to shout at them for looking at her like that . But when i saw y/n's face all my anger disappeared.

I messed with her a little but suddenly a boy came and asked her .

"Hey yn i see you got your schedule, what is your first class ?" He asked

I ws confused who is this boy ? Why is he talking to my baby ? What are his intentions? I was lost in my thoughts i didn't notice when y/n pushed me away and started talking to him. Apparently his name was mark and he was going to take y/n to her first class.

What does he think he is doing by trying to be a gentleman huh. And why is she being so friendly with him. I am more handsome than him than why can't she talk to me like that.

Before she can go i grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer to me. I leaned towards her ear and whispered

"I am not over with you yet princess."I whispered in her ear.

I saw her blushing and i was the reason she was blushing, did it worked? me being intimidated worked gahhh she is cute . I wanted time to stop so we can be like this forever but no it cannot happen. I leaved her wrist and started going to my class . I was acting cool but on inside i was dancing so much .

Right now i have to STUDY why do we have to study whoever made this thing i am gonna kill him even if he is dead i will kill him again . What was the need to make that thing we would have lived in cave . Eat , sleep , dance around the fire and then die one day. That sounds much more easier . But I also wouldn't have met y/n if it wasn't for me to go school . Arghhhh leave it i am overthinking again. I need to put brain in studies .

Hey guys how r y'all? Did you liked this chapter . I hope you did . I have to go now but always remember

I love you 🤍🤍
I purple you 💜💜
I care for you 🥰🥰

If you feel low remember i will always be there when you need me . U can rant all you want to me

Have a nice day / night beautiful