"I'm gonna go down and get us some coffee," he assured, leaning in in order to kiss her head. "Are you hungry? I can grab us some breakfast... Really, today is gonna be about lounging. I just wanted this to be about you vegetating. And you slept, which I'm thankful for..."

"So am I," she smirked, eyes still shut as she tried to keep from dozing off again. "I'm not super hungry but I'm sure whatever you bring is fine. I can eat and then we can just relax and watch some T.V."

"Okay, sounds good. I'll try not to be long..."

She gave a thumbs up and easily rolled over to go back to sleep.

Her sleep cycles were just starting over and over again since she didn't pull herself out of bed, but she knew she had time to recuperate before she had to get ready for whatever it was that her husband had planned. She assumed dinner and a romantic night; why else travel to the states for a simple hotel room.

When Brian returned, she started to get her bearings on; as the caffeine entered her bloodstream, she was beginning to wake up as well as her headache was starting to go away.

...

Later that evening, Stevie would be ready to go out to dinner with her husband, they would go to a fancy restaurant and then afterwards, the real surprise would be over the horizon.

They were both dressed pretty casual, although Stevie still managed to look rather fashionable given that she loved jewelry.

As he pulled up to the place of surprise, he had her come out of the vehicle but then he covered her eyes as they made their way in.

She could not help from laughing as he guided her around.

"Are you peeking?" he wondered as he opened the door in front of himself.

"You have both your hands over my eyes, how could I?" she chuckled.

"Okay, you didn't answer my question..." he laughed.

"Then no, I'm not. I'm getting anxious, so can I look?"

"Sure, you can look," he uncovered her eyes.

When she opened her eyes and looked around, she was in awe by her surroundings. "It's beautiful... What is this place?"

"This is where I asked you to marry me..."

"Oh, wow..." she smiled, looking around once more. "It's gorgeous. The flowers look like they are glittering..."

"Yeah..." he looked around. "It brings back a lot of memories..."

She looked at him very softly, "I don't remember... I'm sorry, I really wish I could," she shook her head. "I know it's frustrating for me to not remember, but I can't imagine how hurt you must be that I can't," she allowed her hand to fall to his chest.

"It's not about me," he dodged her comment, not wanting to say that he felt sad she couldn't remember; of course she wouldn't be able to, she was not Samantha. "This is about you... About us."

"How so?" she tilted her head.

He reached back into his pocket and he pulled out a black velvet box; none other than a ring box.

She smirked, watching him get down on his knee.

"Will you marry me?"

"Brian, we're already married..." she assured, pressing the palm of her hand to his cheek, gliding her thumb under his eye.

"I know, but I told you I would get you another ring, so here it is..." he took it out and slipped it onto her left ring finger. "Besides, how much of our wedding do you actually remember?"

"Well, I guess you have a point..." she sighed, not recalling a single thing, not even an essence of what could have been. "It has felt like we've been only dating the last few months."

"So, what do you say? Will you marry me, again?" he wondered.

"Yes, of course, Brian..." she leaned in and she kissed his lips gently.

He slowly but surely rose to his feet, never allowing her lips to detach from his own and he easily embraced her, kissing her rather passionately. "You have been making me the happiest man ever... For a while now but I'm glad you've accepted my offer."

"How could I refuse, sweetheart? I may not remember, but I do feel my love for you and the kids deep in my heart. I know I've always loved you and that will never change."

He nodded.

"I mean that," she assured. "And I'd be honored to have you as my husband again."

"Same goes for me. To have you as mine, in a way we both can remember... I just love you so much," he added, leaning in to hug her warmly.

"I love you too," she patted his back gently, not sure why he was so emotional over the situation.

Surely, they had gone through their rough patches and maybe the accident brought them closer together and she felt there was no need to fear a thing, but she wasn't in on what he was going through and that made it different. She was content and very happy, he was content and very nervous about the future.